Do you have a knack for creating engaging content? Is immersing yourself in the world of beautiful handmade campervans your dream job? Help us implement our marketing strategy to get the word out about this amazing way of experiencing NZ.
This is a flexible, part-time contract role (approx. 15 hours/week) for 6 months – with potential opportunity to extend. It can be carried out from home/remotely, provided you have a good internet connection and access to a phone and laptop.
Creativity, good organisation and the ability to manage your own time and work are essential. A full NZ drivers’ licence would also be a benefit as you’ll also have access to a Quirky Camper for content creation and recreational use if desired!
About the role
- Create and share regular content that tells the story of vanlife, in line with our content pillars
- Research and create blog content – liaising with guest writers as needed
- Monitor and respond to messages on our channels, actively engaging with our followers and customers
- Grow our social media following on Facebook and Instagram – and establish a presence on TikTok
- Update and maintain website content
- Research brands for potential collaborations
Skills and experience needed/desired
- A genuine interest in vanlife
- Familiar with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok
- Great writer with the ability to adopt our brand tone of voice
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Canva, Creator Studio and WordPress an advantage
- Photography/videography skills would be a bonus!