1. All entries must be received by 11:59pm, 26 June 2022. No entry details submitted after this time will be valid.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 or older, but excludes employees of Quirky Campers NZ, their immediate families, anyone connected professionally with the prize draw, or any person where entering this competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
3. The competition is free to enter – no purchase or marketing newsletter opt-in is necessary.
4. Condition of entry includes liking and commenting (tagging a friend) on the competition post(s) on Facebook and/or Instagram.
5. The prizes are subject to avaiability and include:
- $100 gift voucher to use against the hire of any Quirky Campers NZ campervan
- The Getting Lost – Campervan Edition travel game
- Aroha – a gorgeous book filled with Māori wisdom
- Samaori plunger coffee (500gm)
- Ti Ani Wild Kawakawa tea (50g)
- Kaiora Honey Putiputi soap bar and sanitiser (100ml)
6. The gift voucher for campervan hire will be emailed to the winner and must be redeemed by 24 June 2023. Our standard booking terms and conditions for hire apply.
7. The remaining prizes will be dispatched to the winner from Quirky Campers NZ to an address in NZ, unless otherwise stated. Quirky Campers NZ will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged while in transit for reasons beyond our control.
8. If a winner doesn’t claim a prize within 14 days of being notified, or if a winner isn’t available to take up the prize, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
9. The prizes are strictly non-transferable to another person or trip and non-redeemable for cash.
10. The winner will be chosen at random from all those who entered the competition, and they will be notified by email by the organisers within 5 days of the closing date.
11. Quirky Campers NZ decision is final.
12. Quirky Campers NZ and its affiliates reserve the right to amend or withdraw the prize draw and any of the prizes in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Should a winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
14. We reserve the right to request proof of a winner’s identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a winner can’t provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
15. Neither we nor our contractors accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any online entry being lost or not properly recorded.
16. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won. Entrants may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. You may not enter the competition using automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter the competition repeatedly.
17. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. Quirky Campers NZ reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Quirky Campers NZ (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential. To the extent that Quirky Campers NZ cannot disclaim their liability you agree that Quirky Campers NZ liability will in any case be limited to the value of the prize.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Quirky Campers NZ and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to Quirky Campers NZ and not to Facebook or Instagram.