Updated 6th April 2021
Booking Your Campervan Holidays for 2021
We know that it’s difficult to plan and book holidays when there’s a potential risk that you may not be able to travel, due to government guidelines or because you have developed Covid-19 symptoms.
That’s why we’ve introduced flexible bookings to allow you to make a holiday booking with confidence.
- Covid-19 reasons under which you will be fully covered:
- Local lockdowns in your home location (UK only)
- Local lockdowns in your pickup location
- National lockdowns
- You or a member of your household test positive for Covid-19
- Track & Trace order you to isolate
- Covid-19 reasons under which you will be partially covered:
- You or a member of your household develop Covid-19 symptoms but no test result
- Local lockdown at 1 or more of your intended destinations
- Other Reasons which are not covered:
- Event cancelation
- Traveling from outside the UK
- Any and all reasons for cancelling not covered above
Please purchase travel insurance to cover anything not covered above.
|Reason for Cancellation||More than 30 days||More than 14 day||14 days or less||Less than 48|
|Covid-19 Full Cover||Credit Note minus £35 Amendment Fee||Credit Note minus £35 Amendment Fee||Credit Note minus £35 Amendment Fee||Credit Note minus £35 Amendment Fee|
|Covid-19 Partial Cover||Credit Note minus £35 Amendment Fee||Credit Note minus £35 Amendment Fee||Forfeit 100% Booking Fee||Forfeit 100% Booking Fee|
|Other Reasons||Forfeit 20% Booking Fee||Forfeit 100% Booking Fee||Forfeit 100% Booking Fee||Forfeit 100% Booking Fee|
We may ask you to provide us with a screenshot or other proof of correspondance if you (or someone in your household) have been asked to Self Isolate.
This policy applies to any bookings made on or after 22nd Feb 2021 for any dates up to and including the 31st of December 2021. For bookings made prior to 22nd Feb 2021 please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your reservation Id and reasons for cancelling. For bookings made for 2022, our normal booking conditions apply.
You will be issued with a credit note to use at any time within 18 months. Where a refund is issued, the £35 amendment fee will still apply.
This means that you can book your adventure knowing that your money is safe. This offer alters our standard Terms and Conditions.
How does it work?
We ask that any changes are made in good time, and no later than 48 hours before your departure date, unless new rules come into play in that time. This is to be fair to our campervan owners. We reserve the right to request evidence at our sole discretion.
If the new holiday is of greater value you can top it up, or if it is of lesser value the credit will remain on your ‘account’.
Thank you everyone for your kind support in these difficult times.