– White Long wheel base, extra high top, 2014 Renault Master
– post conversion weight 3040 kg (weighbridge verified)
– 97,000 miles
– 2 keys
– Fuel Type: Diesel
– Number of gears: 6
– Engine size 2.3L
– Air conditioning,
– Cruise control
– Electric windows
– Start stop technology
– Bluetooth radio with phone connectivity
– Additional independent deadlocks on the sliding and rear doors.
– Disklok full steering wheel cover included.
– Underslung 25L reifiable LPG gas tank (including European LPG nozzle adapters)
We are selling our beloved ‘Reggie’ with a heavy heart as personal circumstances mean we’ve had to cut our trip short. We designed this van to be lived in full time, fully off grid (hence the large battery bank) and in all seasons (fully insulated with ethical lambs wool and vapor barrier). Reggie has only had three months’ worth of use so is very nearly a brand-new conversion.
The interior is comprised of a kitchen area with sink, hot and cold copper taps, 80L domestic fridge freezer and oven unit with grill and two hobs. Large shower tray fed by an instant 6l LPG water heater with removable composting toilet.
The living area has a removable sliding table with adjustable leg height and two bench seats with memory foam cushions and additional storage underneath. The table also folds out in between the seats to make a single bed. Above the standard double width memory foam bed (1.37m x 1.65m) there are three overhead clothes cabinets for additional storage.
In the van we also have a 4G motorhome WIFI antenna which gives 5x the performance of a normal phone signal – perfect for all that Netflix!
Under the bed there is a huge ‘garage’ with space for two large boxes we used for storing winter/summer clothes, 1.2 metre sliding bike tray capable of holding two bikes or up to 70kg and some additional space for hanging clothes and storage.
We’ve listed all the individual components of the van and the build below but if you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
For some additional photos please see our Instagram account here: https://instagram.com/vaykaythan?igshid=1grd00d492663
– 295w solar panel
– Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/20 solar charge controller
– Nemo DC-DC 30A battery to battery charge with RS485.
– 2 x 180ah AGM leisure batteries (only 3 months of use)
– Victorn multiplus 500w inverter and 230v charger
– 230v consumer unit (with spare circuit)
– External 230v hook up point
– Double plug 230v outlets
– 12v fuse board (3 spare circuits)
– 2 kitchen Low wattage LED lights
– 4 bedroom/living area low wattage LED lights with dimmer switch
– 2 x double 12v USB outlets
– Maxxair fan with remote control
– Motorhome WIFI antenna
– Propex Heatsource HS2000 12v LPG Gas Blown Air Heater
– 12v shurflow 30 PSI water pump and accumulator
– 6l instant gas hot water heater
– 105L fresh water tank
– Full size shower tray and removable compositing toilet.
– 12v domestic CRX 80L fridge freezer (option to add 230v connection)
– Voyager cooker LPG over, hob and grill
'We like the style' means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Renault Master LWB Extra High-top 2.3
Fixed double bed which is a standard double width 1.37m and 1.65m and has a high quality custom memory foam mattress.
Option to fold out the table to make a single bed across the seats (additional cushions are needed).
**VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE**