VW Transporter T30 102 TDI LWB
* Much newer, more powerful refurbished engine with only 70,000miles fitted in June 2020*
– Serviced regularly and maintained to a very high standard for Quirky Campers rental.
– Bodywork in excellent condition
– MOT until Mach 2022
– Tax until April 2022
– Reversing sensors
– 6 gears
Small double in pop-top, can comfortably accommodate two adults.
Small double rock and roll bed.
This is a unique opportunity to own Rex, one of the most popular compact campervans listed on Quirky Campers. He is a great business opportunity and is being sold all signed-off, with all kitchenware, and is ready to rent out tommorrow! Or you could just keep him for yourself!
-Beautiful, creative and painstakingly created interior!
-Landlords’ Gas safe certificate
– Re-registered with the DVLA as a motor caravan
– Pop top with zip-open windows and double bed that pushes up and out of the way for loads of head room
– 2x Swivel captains’ chairs
– Full electrics including; leisure battery, split charge system, solar panel, 240v hook up, battery monitor, 2x USB sockets, 240v mains socket, touch sensitive LED lighting,
– Dometic 2 ring gas hob
– Water pump
– Dometic fridge/freezer
– VW bike rack with space for 4 bikes
– Crash tested rock and roll bed
– Swivel table
– Tinted glass and thermal black-out curtains
– Fully insulated and carpet lined
– CO2 detector
– Levelling chocks
– All pots, pans, plates, bowls, kettle, cutlery etc!
'We like the style' means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.