Ford Transit Custom 310 Trend E-Tec SWB Hi-Top
– Euro 5
– 5 speed manual gear box
– Air Conditioning
– Service History
– MOT until NOV 23
– Most recent service: JUN 23
– Rogue Alloys + Comforser tyres
– Bodywork ‘Good’ – small scuffs and minor dent on rear door. N/S rear door ‘heavy’ to open but works well.
This is campervan has a large pull out double bed which doubles up as a sofa by day. The bed measures 185cm long by 150cm wide.
This is the perfect little camper for 1 or 2 to go off exploring in. It was designed for the outdoors/adventurer type – large garage for kit, space internally for a surf board (7ft), 3 x large drawers, 50ltr fridge freezer and a compact CAN hob and sink.
There is a Fiamma Turbo Vent 40 in the roof to keep you cool and heating is provided by a blown air diesel heater so you can be on the road all year round. A Fiamma F45 awning is included to ensure that you won’t be beaten by the weather! Along with (and most importantly) a substantial, comfy bed (NB it has a new foldable mattress that is not shown in the photos). Horrex blackout blinds in the rear doors will ensure a great night’s sleep on the road – note: you will need to source curtains for the sliding door and offside window.
CABINETRY (all built in-house):
Kitchen unit: 1 x drawer + cupboard area – gas locker + 1 x fresh water container + 1 x waste water container.
Underneath bed: 3 x large drawers
Bed: Pull out large double bed (185cm x 150cm) with new foldable mattress (NB this is not shown in the photos)
Above cab: large shelf for storage
*All cabinetry is finished in a very hardwearing Polyurethane spray finish lacquer.
Cork flooring throughout
Rogue alloys with Comforser tyres
– 2 x 100ah AGM batteries – plenty of power when you’re off-grid
– 1 x 120wp solar panels – to keep the batteries topped up while off-grid and stationary
– MPPT solar charge controller – clever charge controller to get the most out of the solar panels
– CBE 240v battery charger – charges your batteries when you’re plugged in to the mains
– Votronic control panel – an easy to use LCD display which gives you all necessary information
– Votronic charging convertor – protects the batteries from overcharging or being overloaded
– Victron Battery Protect – protects your batteries from over discharge
– 2000w Invertor – gives you 240v power when you’re off grid
– 240v RCD consumer unit – keeps you’re electrical system safe
– 1 x double x USB socket
– 1 x double 240v socket
– 6 spot lights
– Rogue Alloys and Comfoser tyres
– Fiamma F80 awning
– Gas locker: GL907 (small) with gas bottle
– 2 x 10ltr water bottles (1 x fresh water + 1 x waste water)
– Weigh bridge certificate
**Please note that this van is being sold privately. Before being refurbished ready for sale, the camper was my own family camper for 3. It has since been converted to a professional standard but does not include the same warranty or certificates that are included with our ‘Mint’ campervan conversions and sales campers. It is being sold ‘as seen’.**
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Finance options are available through our partner, Pegasus Finance. The UK’s leading specialist broker in the leisure finance industry.