Peugeot Boxer 335 L3H2 2.0 BlueHDI
Newly converted fully off-grid campervan with full specs and very low mileage. We are a small local business specialising in building bespoke and beautiful off-grid campers.
The van is in excellent condition and has been specifically designed for long term off-grid living but is also ideal for short weekend getaways.
Open to reasonable offers.
Call me (Dan: 07964274763)
Registration: EF17 VNP
MOT until 22 June 2023, no advisories bar some very minor rear tyre wall wear
Full service history: last full service was in June 2022. Official health check carried out by Peugeot in July 2022.
No mechanical issues, runs well. All mechanical fluids have been regularly checked and topped up.
– Vehicle supplied with 2 keys
– Bluetooth connection to speakers
– Reversing sensors
– Speed camera detection
– In built sat nav
– Cruise control
Vehicle was purchased from a dealership before conversion and comes with a complete HPI check with all sections cleared. Not written off, not stolen etc. All relevant paperwork supplied.
Fixed double bed – full size (190cm x 140cm)
– Solid oak kitchen unit and oak trim throughout living area finished with Danish oil
– Extra large dual compartment 55L compressor fridge/freezer down to -18C, with warranty
– 2 burner gas hob powered by a 6kg (12L) propane gas tank (lasts around 6 months cooking daily).
– Gas system has been built to current British standard regulations for LPG in motorhomes. This includes all connections between appliances made with fixed copper piping, sealed gas locker with a drop-out vent, and shutoff valves to each appliance (cooker and boiler). This camper would be compliant with the requirements for a gas safe certificate.
– Refillable LPG tank makes refilling easy and a lot cheaper than Calor bought bottles and able to fill up from anywhere in Europe and UK.
– 75L of fresh water tanks with space for more
– Boiler providing instant hot water to the shower out the back. By Forcali
– Diesel turbo heater heats the living space in minutes with warm dry air and is externally vented for safety.
– Fiamma turbovent extractor fan for use when cooking or cooling the living area.
– Additional Fiamma roof vent for extra air circulation and as a roof light
– Fixed double bed and seating area (no need to pack away your bed every day!) Seating area can convert to a small single bed
– Solid oak pull-out dining table. 2ft wide and big enough to accommodate 4 people
– Flip-up side table for an outside eating or drinking experience
– Huge amount of storage space under the bed, under seats, shelf unit, and above cabin
– Plenty of space under seats or under bed for storage of a portable toilet (not supplied)
– We insulate these vans thoroughly with high performance PIR insulation on the walls, floor and roof with 50mm of Celotex so remains warm in cold weather and cool in hot weather
– Water pump by Shurflo provides up to 7L/min tap flow for kitchen sink and shower unit fitted with a Shurflo accumulator for a continuous smooth flow and increased longevity of the pump.
– 8 dimmable LED spotlights on the roof and colour changing LED strip lights either side of the bed for an unlimited variety of lighting options
– LED floor lighting around kitchen and seating area for additional ambiance options
– 220Ah Xtreme 12V AGM leisure battery. NCC Class A (Highest storage capacity and number of cycles, also with a dual purpose as a backup starter battery) 4 years warranty.
– 340W monocrystalline solar panel.
– MPPT solar charge controller 30A with a temperature sensor for optimal charging – maintains 98% efficiency
– MT50 remote power meter for solar and battery status monitoring.
– 250W Victron pure sine wave inverter for using 240v household appliances and charging laptops
– Victron Mains (240v) battery charger for when on hookup or charging up at home
– Renogy 20A battery to battery charger supplies smart controlled backup power from the vehicle’s alternator to charge the leisure batteries (this is switched from the cabin when driving and is a useful backup if there has been no sun for many days)
– Exterior mains hookup port for extra power when at a campsite
– 12 port fuse box with space for additional appliances/modifications
– 4 x USB ports positioned around the living area (2.1A each)
– 1 x 12v cigarette style socket
As the solar array and battery system has such a large capacity you will rarely -if ever- need to use mains hook up when away for extended periods of time, even in overcast weather whilst using all appliances normally. Fridge runs 24/7 at 2 degrees C!
Call or text me (Dan / Laura) for any more info or if you’d like to arrange a viewing.
'We like the style' means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.