11 Month MOT
Engine runs very well and has very low mileage for a Fiat Ducato.
Serviced at the same time as the MOT.
Brand New Clutch, Cambelt and Water Pump
Brand New Cambelt and Water Pump.
We have converted this 2012 Fiat Ducato to suit off grid travel & living. This is a BRAND NEW conversion – never been used!
This van has an MOT until 17th July 2021. We have just had a brand new clutch, a new cambelt and a new water pump fitted. The body work is in good condition with no dents or scratches. The engine runs well with no knocks or bangs and is an easy and comfortable drive.
All the walls, floor and ceiling are fully insulated & clad. There are 4 privacy glass windows – two at the rear, one opening window in the kitchen area & one window on the sliding door all fitted with matching grey black out blinds.
– Two captain seats with brand new professional seat covers in a ‘motorhome style’
– Parking sensors and Reversing camera
– Brand new carpet floor mat
– Carpeted bulk head
– Ample storage
– Everything in working order
– Excellent condition
– Dometic CRX50 Fridge with freezer compartment
– Shaker Style kitchen doors
– Belfast Sink
– 2 Ring Gas Hob with Campingaz
– Solid Oak Worktop
– Very generous kitchen storage under the worktop & in overhead cabinets
– 70litre Fiamma fresh water tank with water level indicator and external filling point
– 23litre Fiamma waste tank under the sink with external drain valve
– Monobloc matt black tap
– Carbon Monoxide Detector
– Electrical Board has been made by a qualified electrican and a booklet is provided with circuit diagrams and info on parts used
– LED Main lights that can be controlled by the side door & also by the bed
– LED Kitchen downlights
– LED Bed downlights
– 200w Solar Panel on roof
– 2 x 120amp AGM leisure batteries
– Victron 240v Charger (to keep the batteries charged when hooked up to the mains)
– 240v Double plug in the kitchen area for use when hooked up to the mains
– 2 x USB ports either side of the bed
– 12v Water pump
– Split Charge (charges leisure batteries whilst driving)
– Coat hooks and shoe storage box
– Two Bench seats with pull out table & storage within
– Excellently finished grey bench seat cushions with zip fastening – removable & fire retardant
– Diesel heater which is connected to the main diesel tank – keeping you comfortable in all weathers!
– Maxxair Fan Deluxe above Kitchen Area – fan to keep van cool & also extracts – Remote controlled
– Dometic Rear Skylight with fly net & blind built in
– Small double bed width ways across the van
– Shaker style overhead storage cupboards
– Generous storage under bed accessible through a door inside or via the back doors
– Porta Potti with chemicals – All Brand New
We’re open to offers and questions so please feel free to get in touch 🙂 Van will be sold as seen.
We’ve have done our utmost to ensure that this great van is in excellent condition both in the engine & in the conversion so we hope you’ll love it as much as we do!
Please call or message us!
Josh – 07807932052
Instagram – @montythevan_
'We like the style' means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Fiat Ducato L3H2
A very comfortable fixed small double bed allowing two people to sleep width ways across the van. The bed measures 6ft long and 4ft Wide.