– 2.4 litre engine
– 4 good tyres and wheels
– 5 Gear manual Gearbox
– Has 10 months MOT, until the end of November 2021
– Had no advisories on 2020 MOT
– Fantastic condition, no rust, no scratches
– Blue exterior
– Service History (it has been serviced by Ford every year since new)
– Only 2 previous owners, both private. This van has not been used for any commercial purposes and has been very well looked after
– Drives extremely well
– Air conditioning
BRAND NEW CONVERSION!
BEAUTIFUL WOODEN CHALET STYLE CONVERSION
What it has:
– Wooden, chalet style. Loads of natural light.
– Stealth van – the only visible window is the back door porthole (which opens inwards)
– 2 Skylights – one is as wide as the van roof, letting in enormous amounts of light!! The other is above the bed, so you can see the stars (or clouds) at night time…
– Cladded walls, painted plywood units
– Fully insulated with a water barrier. Kingspan (50 and 25mm) insulation, as well as recycled plastic and double layered silver foil insulation.
– Stunning oak worktop kitchen with bright tiles.
– Lots of fab finishing touches
– LPG gas Thetford Duplex Peizo Oven and 2 burner hob
– Sink with pump tap and waste water tank
– Overhead storage above cab
– 120ah gel leisure battery, with Sterling Power B2B charger
– LED lighting – down lights and strip lights
– Inverter to charge laptops etc
– 2 skylights, one medium size above the bed, one very large (130/70cm) above kitchen and seating.
– Porthole window in the back door (opens inwards)
– 2 Seats, both with internal storage
– Table that pulls out from under the bed – it can be pulled out a little or to 1m.
– Ample storage in 2 large drawers under the bed
– Massive garage-style storage in the back of the van. Long enough for Skis, surfboards etc
-Curtain that separates main van space from bed area
– Double bed (175cm long, 135cm wide) with brand new memory foam mattress.
– Shelving unit for books/clothes
– Pull down laptop shelf and 2 small shelves for phones
NB I can add a heater, fridge and or small bio-friendly toilet for a very minimal cost (the cost of the appliances)! Get in touch if you’d like these!
'We like the style' means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Ford Transit MWB 2.4 litre Diesel
Fixed double bed.
Brand new mattress (Memory foam)
135 cm wide