MERCEDES 4X4 SPRINTER 313 CDI MWB
This incredibly rare vehicle has spent all of its life indoors, and it really shows. It was owned and cared for by the Welsh Fire Service until 2018 when it was sold at auction. We decided to take this extremely capable vehicle and build a ‘go anywhere’ adventure campervan. A vehicle of this pedigree deserved the highest spec conversion possible. If you are looking for a vehicle that can comfortably take you to the wildest places – dry deserts, forgotten beaches, seriously muddy forest tracks and get you back out again – then this is the vehicle for you. This is not your average self conversion, this vehicle is built by experts to a extremely high level of design and craftsmanship.
‘The red Mercedes Sprinter van has been with us for nearly two years. In that time we’ve had amazing journeys to Scotland, the New Forest, France and Spain. The van just keeps on rolling, not even done 30,000 miles yet and the ergonomics are beautiful. We really don’t want to sell it but as we’ve been building a house it has always been in the back of our minds that one day we might have to. Now is that time’. Lucy and Roger Thorp
PLEASE NOTE: this vehicle was purchased in 2021 and is therefore a private sale . This vehicle is not being sold by Onwards Adventure Vehicles Limited.
MOT till 19.04.2023
– 2.2TD 130ps.
– 28000 genuine miles .
– Switchable 4×4 with ZG3 transfer box, Hi/low range and locking rear diff.
– Full fire service history.
– Stunning red paintwork.
– Original under seal & wax oil. It has never been welded, sills and arches are incredibly clean.
– Engine bay and running gear, including rear diff and transfer box, are spotless.
– Rear locking roller shutter door.
Pull out double bed
Conversion & systems-
– High end ash hardwood joinery, lightweight plywood furniture construction with custom Iroko worktop and table.
– Pull out full size bed.
– Spacious seating area with luxury wool upholstery.
– Overhead storage.
– Custom roll down fabric blinds.
– Passenger seat swivel base.
– Large kitchen with Dometic stainless double hob and sink unit.
– Truma combi boiler supplying running hot water and blown air heating.
– Pressure activated water system with external shower.
– Under chassis re-fillable 15L LPG tank.
– 60L potable water tank, with antifreeze heating system.
– Victron Lithium battery system with 1600 inverter charger, 200W solar system with Victron MPPT & Victron Orion DC/DC charging.
– Victron battery monitoring via Victron BMV and bluetooth.
– Nature’s head compost toilet stored in a dedicated drawer.
– Bespoke aluminium roof rack & side access ladder.
– Steel spare wheel carrier.
– Large garage space with heavy duty drawer.
– Light Goods Vehicle DVLA approved
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.