Mercedes Sprinter 313 LWB
Let me introduce you to Maggie! Our family campervan that we’ve lived and travelled in full-time for the last 3 years. She’s been a fantastic van and home, and has taken us as far as Croatia and Morocco! The only reason we are selling her is because our daughter is now approaching school age so we’ve decided to settle in one location and bought a smaller weekend van. We don’t need such a super-duper beast of a camper for the trips we have planned 😀
I hope you can see from the pictures this isn’t your average campervan. I spent over 6 months full-time converting her to be what she is today, which is a tiny family home on wheels. It was important to make her as homely, but also as practical, as possible. So there’s plenty of storage and lots of really unique features you won’t find on any other van. One of the favourites of people we show is our daughter’s room, which is a perfect kids room or maybe for a very spoilt dog!
We not only lived in this van, but we also ran our two businesses from it, so we really went overboard with the tech! We splashed out on lithium batteries and a Starlink dish for high-speed internet wherever we went. This van would be perfect for anyone thinking of doing a similar thing, where you want to be off-grid instead of paying for campsites but still want all the luxuries. We could live completely off-grid for as much as 6 days in this van!
Maggie could literally be moved into and lived in tomorrow, for a new chapter full of adventures! So with that, here’s the full list of specs… prepare yourself 😛
UNIQUE FEATURES you won’t find anywhere else!
• Folding Picnic Bench from back of kitchen – Custom-made and adjustable legs for setup anywhere
• Bike Rack – Custom-made and very tidy
• Kids Room – Very playful with fairy door. Perfect for young child or very spoilt dog!
• Industrial Copper Theme and Trim – Eye-catching
• 3x 100Ah Renogy Smart Lithium Batteries with monitor
• Starlink Dish, Router and Permanent Roof Mount – 250+Mbps anywhere with a sky!! (Subscription required)
• 405w LG Solar Panel
• Novopal 1500w Pure Sine Wave Inverter
• Sterling Power 60A DC-DC Charger – Charges big battery bank very quickly
• Victron 30A Mains Charger
• Roof-mounted Motorhome Wifi and Huawei router – Additional internet with SIM
• Pandora Thetford Cat 1 Alarm and Immobiliser – £750 RRP – Bluetooth app
• Armaplates on all doors – £750 RRP – Prevents getting at the locks with a screwdriver
• Snow Chains for all wheels! – £260 RRP – Only used once
• Super-King Sized Bed – Very comfy foam mattress
• Convertible Large Oak Table – Great as an office space or for family dinners
• Double Swivel Seats – More seating and creates much more space
• Brand New Adventurer 65l Fridge
• Propex HS2000 Heatsource LPG Heater – Serviced 2022, cheap fuel, thermostatically controlled
• Thetford Porta Potti 145 Qube – Hidden in draw. Has additional cassette for extra days living off-grid
• Dometic LPG Oven and Grill – For those Sunday roasts
• Baumatic 2x Hobs
• Hot Shower – From back door with wind-proof privacy screen
• Hot Water at the Taps – Redirected from shower
• Fully Insulated with Vapour Barrier – For full-time winter living
• 2x Sky/Ceiling Vents – With fans so can have one blowing in and one out for best ventilation
• Lagun Swivel Small Table
• Thermal Blinds for All Windows – Custom-made
• Fly Net for side door – Custom-made – Quoted £400
• Hidden Compartments with Safe
• Plenty of storage – Every inch is converted into cupboard space for full-time living
• Filtered water – From additional tap
• Retractable Child/Pet Gate
• Dog bed for Small Dog – Out the way behind driver seat so they’re not under your feet!
• Fiamma F65S Grey Awning
• Underslung Refillable LPG Tank – Bigger capacity, cheaper and saves space! No need for swapping bottles
• Restricted Engine – Top speed ~62mph – Can be remapped but be assured this van hasn’t been thrashed
• Reversing Camera – No need to worry about that extra length
• 70l Water Tank – With LED gauge
• 60l Underslung Grey Water Tank
• Fiamma Levellers/Chocks
• Rhino Rear-Door Ladder
• 16A Mains Hook-Up
• Additional Leaf Springs on Rear Suspension – More clearance so a more comfortable ride
• Included Shark Wand Vacuum
• Included Hose and 16A Cable
• 2x Keys and 2x Alarm Tags
• 5x Belted Seats
• Part Service History – Since I’ve had the van (2020), I’ve completed all services myself. Part history before that.
• Registered as Motor Caravan
• Vehicle Condition – Great! 12 Months MOT – Nov 2024. Had some non-urgent work done to ensure van is in great working condition for sale.
• Habitation Condition – Good! Well looked after, fully working. Showing some signs of wear. Bought new fridge for sale as old one wasn’t working optimally.
• Body Condition – Good! Small dent on front wing from before I had the van. Back door (with ladder) slightly dented (see photo) but works perfectly. Only notice it when the sun is shining on it in a particular way. Both are purely cosmetic.
Final things to mention; our small dog lived with us in the van but she’s a hypoallergenic breed (Bichon Frise) so hopefully shouldn’t cause a problem for anyone. Also, we are non-smokers 🙂
And that’s it… I think. Let me know if you have any questions.
Happy van shopping! 😀
Super-King Sized Bed for 2 adults
Small toddler bed for 1 child
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Finance options are available through our partner, Pegasus Finance. The UK’s leading specialist broker in the leisure finance industry.