Mercedes Vito CDi
The beautiful conversion was professionally done by WM Campers of Torbay from whom we bought it in February 2022.
This is the lnog wheel base 1.6 turbo charged diesel with a 6 speed manual gearbox – all Mercedes quality. It’s in excellent condition throughout, with no rust, and is a pleasure to drive – feels more like a car on the road with the added convenience that it will fit in most multi-story carparks. On average I’ve been getting 35-40 mpg.
MOT until 1 Feb 2024 (all advisories have been repaired).
Interim service done March 2023.
Selling because it’s just not getting the use it deserves. Open to Offers.
The bed is a simple slide-out arrangement giving a small double bed (185cm x 120cm)
This is a hand-crafted professional conversion by WM Campers of Torbay in Devon using high quality materials and top of the range gear with no expense spared. We bought the Vito as a new conversion in February 2022 and is up for sale now as it just hasn’t been getting the use it deserves.
This camper van is perfect for those outdoor adventures and long weekends away, with plenty of storage and everything you need to be self sufficient. The layout has proved to be highly functional and comfortable in a fairly small van where the space has to really be maximised
• The interior is in lightweight Baltic Birch ply, insulated and beautifully finished.
• ‘Lagun’ table system (dismantles for storage / easily adjustable height and positioning)
• Side storage and shelving unit
• Front, side and rear windows with matching curtains
• Removable and washable cushion covers
• Insulated thermal window covers for windscreen and front side windows
• Spacious Dometic CFX chest fridge (12v or mains)
• Stainless steel sink with electric tap
• Two-ring gas hob
• Camping Gaz 907 cylinder in gas locker (plus extra full cylinder as spare)
• Two fresh water tanks (one 15 litre and a second 40 litre)
• 15 litre waste water tank
• 190 watt solar panel on the roof
• 225ah leisure battery
• CTEK charging system
• Battery health indicator LED panel
• 3 USB charging points
• Cigarette lighter socket for 12volt accessories
• Dimmable LED spotlights
• Reading light
• Cable reel for mains electricity hookup
• Bluetooth radio with hands-free phone connectivity
Fiamma levelling blocks
• Roof rails (includes set of 3 detachable roof bars)
• Sliding doors on both sides
• Rear tailgate with upgraded springs to take bike rack (not included)
• Designed to take a chemical toilet – we didn’t fit one as prefer to use Biodegradable toilet bags (pack included)
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Finance options are available through our partner, Pegasus Finance. The UK’s leading specialist broker in the leisure finance industry.