Volkswagen Crafter 2.0 TDI 163PS – LWB
– Volkswagen crafter long-wheel base – 2014 – 178 000 miles
– 6 gears
– Cruise control
– Fully raptor lined van
– BF good ridge tires
– Reverse camera
– Upgraded rear suspension
– Upgraded android stereo
– External shore hook-up
– On-board ARB air compressor
– New brake pads
– 2 new half shafts
– Recently serviced and will have MOT prior sale.
– Currently not registered as campervan, but meets all criteria in order to do so.
King sized bed
Custom-made aluminium bed frame
• Design & Layout :
If you are one for adventures, this bespoke conversion of a Volkswagen Crafter will allow you to be completely off-grid during your long travels. Thanks to its design thought and made by a professional, it will bring you all the comfort of a home on wheels.
– At the back of the van you will find a bed designed front to rear (handy if you’re tall), with a custom-made aluminium bedframe and a king-sized mattress. Underneath it is a breathable underlay mesh to prevent humidity and mold.
– Each side has its own marine-style bed light, with 2 filters (red or white).
– Two flush-styled privacy windows can be found on each side of the bed, both equipped with mosquito nets.
– To complete this area, 2 cabinets can be found on each side for storage space.
BATHROOM AND TOILET
– Fixed shower with 10L of hot water (70 degrees Celsius)
– Custom-made slatted floor made from cedar (naturally rot-resistant wood) housed in a stainless steel shower tray
– Angle shelf for storage of shower products, toothbrushes etc…
– The toilet is an air-head marine compost toilet with a fan extraction preventing smells. The compost feature allows to change the mix only once every 3 weeks, when chemical toilets need to be emptied on a weekly basis, if not more frequently.
– Fixed mirror on the door.
– Curtain rail.
The kitchen area is equipped with all the usual facilities of a home :
– Thetford 4 burner with oven and grill (gas)
– Dometic fridge CRX80 (12v)
– Deep sink with custom-made wooden top, which can be used as both a lid and a cutting board.
– Scottish oak custom-made worktop, with foldable extension.
– Above the cooker is a large flush-styled privacy window.
– Delonghi coffee machine
– Custom-made wood dining table with a Lagun table mount.
– 4-foot long couch with storage space underneath
– Above the couch area, another flush-styled privacy window to enjoy the view.
– Double swivel passenger seat, allowing this space to welcome 4 to 5 people.
• Electrical system :
– 395w black nano solar panel
– 2 X 160ah Victron LIFEPO4 Lithium batteries
– Victron 100/30 smart MPPT
– Victron 3000w multiplus inverter/charger
– Victron colour GX controller
– Victron multiplus digital display switch
– Orion non-isolated DC to DC smart charger
– All isolators and breakers are blue sea system or midnight solar
– 240v sockets throughout
– 12v blue sea system sockets
-. Victron smart shunt
• Plumbing and Heating :
– Three-stage water filtration
– 150L custom-made water tank – on board, which prevents water freezing over winter.
– 90L wastewater tank
– TRUMA 10L hot water heater
– 30L gas tank underslung
– Eberspatcher diesel heater D2
• Additional features :
– All 4 windows come with their custom-made thermal and blackout covers. A divider of the same material completes the set, allowing complete privacy in the evenings and blocking the morning light coming from the front cabin.
– Custom-made headliner shelf for considerable extra storage space – AND fully insulated.
– 2 MaxxAir fans in the front and the back, with in or out air cycle option, allowing fresh air to circulate throughout the van.
– Custom-made wheel carrier and ladder
– Fiamma F80 black awning
– All furniture made from lightweight poplar plywood.
– All the drawers are made from furniture grade birch ply and are equipped with blum soft close drawer runners or marine-style slam catches
– The lighting consist of LED continued strip lights, all on sensor dim switches.
– TRI gas alarm
– Fire extinguisher
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.