2.5litre engine, 125bhp
6 speed gearbox
mot expires end of August. I put a full year mot on it.
bluetooth sterio with upgraded speakers
At the last service it had new front brake pads, new rear discs, calipers, pads and a new starter battery.
It runs lovely, I’ve never had any problems with engine and gearbox.
Personalised reg will be changed.
Self converted campervan designed to go off grid for weeks and cary lots of kit for different activities while having a cosy base to come back to.
I have owned this camper for 4 years and have done several trips around the UK and into Europe.
Its lovely to drive, has enough power to drive mountain roads with ease yet small enough to navigate small villages and fit in a standard parking space.
The roof height inside is 184cm
full spec list below.
– Fully insulated with Celotex and dill recycled plastic insulation.
– Super comfy fixed double bed.
– swivelling passenger seat.
– bench seating with storage underneath for porta pott.
– Fully functional kitchen with smev 9222(2 ring burner, sink and tap) cupboards & drawers
– Detachable swivel table.
– Waeco CRX60 fridge with removable freezer section.
– 2x 25 litre water containers, 10 litre waste container.
– Chassis mounted refillable LPG tank (20litre).
– External gas bbq point.
– Erberspacher D2 airtronic diesil heater (can be turned on/off by phone).
– 12v electricity system.
– 2x trojan T105 batterys.
– Ring B2B charger and mppt.
– 2x 100w solar panels (monocrystalline).
– 600w pure sine wave inverter.
– USB charging sockets.
– 6x LED warm white spot lights.
– Large underbed/’garage’ storage area.
– Shelf space above cab.
– 3 cabinets next to bed.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in contact
Weekend viewing only
'We like the style' means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Renault Master DCI 120 MWB H2L2
1 fixed double bed extends to 1.90×1.28