Mercedes Sprinter 313 CDI LWB High Roof
We are absolutely gutted to be posting this. Due to a change in personal circumstances we just do not have the time to carry on with this Campervan Conversion.
Our Mercedes van has a 2143cc engine and 6 manual gears. The condition of the engine and bodywork of the van is good.
We originally purchased the van with a mileage of 61981 from a dealer in Birmingham. It was previously owned by Mercedes Leasing who were the original owner and it was leased to the NHS.
It comes with a Service History and MOT history. The last MOT was carried out on 28th October 2022 when the mileage was 62414. The mileage on the van has remained low during our ownership as for the majority of the time it has been SORN.
The van has air conditioning, a reversing camera and a spare wheel. The seats are cloth and are in good condition. It has electric windows, blue tooth, cruise control and comes with 2 keys.
The vehicle has been weighed unladen, with fuel and driver included (see weigh station certificate photo).
Work already carried out:
– Ply lining removed from rear of van
– Bulkhead removed (this has been retained)
– Removal of external side trims, sealed with Sika flex and re-fitted
– Thorough Clean of interior
– Floor painted in Hammerite in preparation for flooring
– 3 x Leisure Vehicle Windows professionally installed
– Van water tested to ensure no leaks
– Dodo sound deadening to all panels
Items to be included in the sale:
– 2 No Maxx Fan Deluxe (Clear)
– Voyager 4500 Marine Gas Cooker
– Inlander Montpellier Retro 12V 24V Under Counter Fridge
– Thetford C223-S Swivel Cassette Toilet
– Kitchen Sink
– Bathroom Cabinet
– 2 No. Bulkhead lights
We are more than happy to share our plans for the interior, the layout of which, included all the above items.
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.