– 6 Speed Semi-Automatic (SprintShift)
– Cruise Control/Electric Windows/Central Locking
– 2.7L Deisel – 156Bhp
– MOT – 10/07/2021 (few minor advisories but still in great condition for age)
– Air/Fuel/Oil Filters & Oil Change – 29/08/2020
– Engine sounds great and runs beautifully
– Shows signs of age but body work has been touched up and looks really tidy
This stylish and spacious Sprinter has been designed to sleep 2 but will seat up to 8 adults with ease and comfortably transport two bikes and surf boards. Beautifully hand crafted this camper includes all the essential amenities, with a powerful and reliable 2.7L Diesel engine under the bonnet. This is a brand new conversion so all the electrics and appliances are new and there is plenty of space for you to tailor it to your needs and make it your own.
– Built in 2 burner gas hob with hose and brass fittings (thought it best to let you decide which LPG system you would like based on usage and rental potential. I can recommend Calor Gas if you are likely to stay in the UK; CampinGaz is much more readily available in Europe but comes at a slightly higher price).
– 15L water tank with a 12V submersible pump to give you that extra pressure when required.
– 110 AH leisure battery (charges through a volt sense relay that automatically isolates to avoid draining the starter battery by accident)
– 2 x USB sockets
– 1 x 12V Socket
– 4 x warm white LED ceiling lights
– 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter with 1 x 240V AC socket and an additional 2 x USB sockets
– Voltage display to keep track of your usage and protect the life span of your battery
– Alpine Stereo (USB and Auxiliary sockets) hooked up to 2 additional 6″ door speakers provide ample volume in the cab.
– Carbon Monoxide Detecter/Alarm
Please enjoy the tour and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or queries you might have.
Name pending: Marcel
About me: Thank you for taking the time to look at my Sprinter conversion. I strive to design and build unique campers that utilise every inch of space in a stylish and contemporary way. I have a passion for converting smaller vans and really enjoy trying to maximise the space to provide not only a comfortable and homely living space but also one that is extremely functional. I also try to leave the exterior fairly inconspicuous so that your van does not become a target to thieves or parking attendants. Up-cycling is a strong ethos of mine and wherever possible I source reclaimed timber and other materials to maintain sustainability within the industry.
*IMPORTANT* – Due to Covid-19 the DVLA is experiencing a large back log of applications and I am currently still waiting to receive my new V5C Registration document (logbook) in the mail. Having spoken to the DVLA I have taken all the necessary steps to acquire a new logbook, up to date with all the current vehicle information. I will also have all the necessary paperwork and information for you if you choose to go ahead before the logbook arrives to ensure your peace of mind. – *IMPORTANT*
'We like the style' means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Mercedes Sprinter 216 cdi SWB