Citroen Relay L4H3
Diesel Engine with 6 gears.
Engine is in good working order.
MOT Valid until 19th April 2024.
We have had the Van serviced yearly since we bought her.
There is a reversing camera and reversing sensors for the back.
There is an add on DAB/Bluetooth unit which allows you to link your phone hands free to the van audio.
The front has working air-conditioning.
There are some scratches and small dents on the outside where you can see that van has been used. We’ve recently had it professionally cleaned and rewaxed so it sparkles!
We have one perminent double bed and a single can be made in the seating area.
The bed area has its own light circuit.
Unfortunately we are having to sell our beautiful Campervan due to moving abroad This is a converted white panel van with lots of storage and plenty of space. See below for specifications and details:
– 91L underslung fresh water tank
– 66L underslung grey water tank
– Truma Combi 4E boiler with 3 heating vents and hot water on tap. With a bit of work, a shower can be added to the back, Happy to share our thoughts on this.
– 20L underlsung gas tank – the van has a Landlord Gas Safety Certificate for the gas system.
– 2x185W solar panels
– 290Ah deep cycle AGM battery
– 1500W sine wave inverter, peak 3000W with 3 mains plug points available
– multiple USB plug points around the van for charging
– fixed double bed
– single bed can be made from the seating area
– 2 large storage cupboards above bed
– Sortage compartment along the bed great for all those nicknacks!
– large fixed seating area with pull out wooden table.
– storage space under both seats
– overhead storage
– 4 burner hob
– carbon monoxide alarm
– 2 rooftop vents – 1 is a Maxxair ventilation fan with manual and remote opening/closing. Alternating speeds.
– deep sink with 2 faucets – the larger one swiels round and pulls, the smaller one is filtered water
– pull out spice/storage rack
– Dometic Coolmax CRX 80 Fridge/freezer. 78L of cool storage with a 7.8L freezer. The fridge can be set to either be all fridge/ all freezer or both.
– 3 separate lighting circuits for different regions of the van (kitchen, seating, bed) + undercupboard dimmer lights in kitchen area.
– solid oak worktops
– Simple pull out seperating toilet.
– 2 remote keys and one manual.
– The van has been fully insulated with Thermafleece and 10mm Dodomatt Thermo Insulation with sound deadening panels throughout.
We have travelled with our dog and he loved the van!
– There is space for a dog bed on the floor, or if they are small enough, can curl up on one of the seats. There is a D bolt by the door for a lead to be attached.
Full disclosure, the van has some quirks!
The sliding door handle opens backwards and the back door needs to be manually locked.
We will provide a manual of where everything is and how it works and are happy for any follow on questions about how the van works.
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Finance options are available through our partner, Pegasus Finance. The UK’s leading specialist broker in the leisure finance industry.