Vauxhall Movano F3500 L2H2 CDTI – 2013
The Vauxhall Movano was a fantastic base to create the campervan that we had envisioned. The van itself has been well looked after, and the engine is faultless. With the camper being used for the whole family, we have serviced the van recently, given it a full MOT including 4 new tyres and brake discs and pads. This van gave us lots of adventures during lockdown and we are having to say goodbye due to our family increasing in size.
• 12 month MOT
• Recently Serviced
• 6 speed manual gearbox
• 119,000 miles (increasing due to use)
• Bodywork & engine in excellent condition
• 4 x brand new tyres
• New disc brakes and pads
Main Bed – 164cm x 136cm (Ikea Foam Mattress)
Childs pull out bed – 106cm x 90cm
The van was designed to function completely off-grid – removing the need to rely on power from a camp site.
– 320 Watt Mono Panel – Black + (generates power even on overcast days) – Installed flush with the van roof
– ABSO DMT-1250 12v 50amp BATTERY to BATTERY CHARGER + SOLAR MPPT (Best split charger you can buy – will charge battery within 1 hour 30mins compared to 10+hours for normal split chargers)
– ABSO Remote Panel for Abso DMT1250 Charger – allows easy access to power performance/usage
– Varta Professional DC Leisure Battery 230Ah
– Main Control Unit – controls the power to the Fridge – Water Pump – Main Cabin Lights – Power Sockets – USB Sockets
– Two Ring Gas Hob – Small and Large
– Dometic CDF-46 39 Litre Portable Compressor Fridge Freezer
– C Sprout Mixer Kitchen Tap
– Circular Sink
– Electric Water pump (Provides perfect flowing water just like at home)
– 2 x 10L water tanks (1 x Clean / 1 x Waste)
– 8 x warm spot lights – ( 4 x on Main cabin / 2 x Bed coverage / 2 x placed on Overhead Cupboards)
– Cello 20in Television – in built DVD player
The Important Parts
– Double bed – Foam placed into the walls at headrest making it extremely comfortable – 164cm x 136cm
– Pull out sofa bed (Small – used as cot during our use) – 106cm x 90cm
– Table – pull out from bed.
– Large ‘Garage’ storage – We had 4 x surfboards + 1 x SUP + 2 prams + spare luggage/food – Still had plently of room.
– Overhead cupboard storage
– 4 x Basket Storage – integrated into the bed
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
We like the style means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Finance options are available through our partner, Pegasus Finance. The UK’s leading specialist broker in the leisure finance industry.