Laser Etched Combi Switch Panel
Brought to you by our friends at Contour Campervan Furniture, these Laser Etched Birch Combi-Panels will add a hint of class and sophistication to any camper conversion.
– Laser Etched Birch Panel (W:135mm H:100mm)
– 2 x 20A Rocker Switched (Ø20mm)
– 2 x Hafele Twin USB Sockets (Ø35mm)
– 4 x Brass Slotted Pan Head Screws (Ø3.9x12mm)
The standard panel (pictured) comes with the following icons;
– Light Bulb
Custom icons are also available (see gallery);
– Water Pump
– Light 1/2/3
Please add your selection to your order notes at checkout.
Each order will receive;
– Cutting Template
– Installation Instructions
For the standard panel, please allow 1 week for delivery from order being received.
For a bespoke panel, please allow 2 weeks for delivery from order being received.
– Please read the assembly manual supplied with your product and check all parts and fixings are present before assembling. Contact CCF for support if needed.
– All attempts are made to display a true representation of colours and finishes, sample packs of wood finishes and fabrics are available to aid selection.
– Our electrical systems are designed and assembled in accordance with British Standard BS7671:2018, however it must be inspected by a qualified electrician before commissioning.
– Upholstery, furniture and all bespoke items are made so order so unfortunately we cannot accept returns.
– If you have received an item that is missing parts, has a manufacturing fault or does not fit within the dimensions given at the point of order confirmation we will quickly rectify the problem at no extra cost to you.
– CCF will not accept returns on furniture that does not fit your vehicle due to inaccurate measurements.
– CCF will not accept returns for wrong colours. Please order a sample pack if you are unsure of what colour to choose.
ABOUT CONTOUR CAMPERVAN FURNITURE;
Contour Campervan Furniture designs and manufactures sofa-beds, kitchen units, lighting and storage systems for people who want to build their own campervan to a professional standard, but may not have the time, space or experience to do it all themselves. They are outdoor lovers with backgrounds in product design, manufacturing, ceramics and textiles. They designed their own van and lived in it for a year. While on the road Contour Campervan Furniture was born.
Their products are shipped with assembly guides so you can stop worrying about all the little details and focus on the bigger picture, getting on the road!
GOT A QUESTION?
Please get in touch 🙂