1. All entries must be received by 11:59pm, 30th October 2020. No entry details submitted after this time will be valid. 2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 or older, but excludes employees of Quirky Campers, their immediate families, anyone connected professionally with the prize draw, or any person where entering this competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
2. The competition is free to enter – no purchase or marketing newsletter opt-in is necessary.
3. Condition of entry includes liking and commenting (tagging a friend) on the competition post(s) on Facebook and/or Instagram.
4. The winner will receive a Quirky Campers NZ voucher to the value of $500 and must be redeemed by 30 October 2021. This prize will be arranged with the winner for digital delivery. The campervan will need to be collected and returned to its original location. Prize does not include fuel, transport or flights. Winner must be over 18 and drivers must be over 21 years of age, legally allowed to drive in NZ (not disqualified) and have held a full licence for a minimum of 2 years. Prize will be subject to Quirky Campers’ usual booking conditions, which include providing a deposit of $500 to secure against any damage to the vehicle and accepting the standard excess (maximum you pay in the event of damage) of $1000 but may be higher based on the answers to the Quirky Campers driver suitability questions. If you cancel your trip within 28 days of booking, you will not be able to rebook.
5. If a winner doesn’t claim the prize within 14 days of being notified, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
6. The prize is non-redeemable for cash.
7. The winner will be chosen at random from all those who entered the competition, and they will be notified by email by the organisers within 7 days of the closing date.
8. Quirky Campers NZ’s decision is final.
9. Neither we nor our contractors accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any online entry being lost or not properly recorded.
12. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won. Entrants may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. You may not enter the competition using automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter the competition repeatedly.
13. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Quirky Campers NZ reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Quirky Campers NZ and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to Quirky Campers NZ and not to Facebook or Instagram.