This high roof Renault Trafic camper has low miles and is the perfect getaway van. It is a super unique van that has a lot of features despite its ‘small’ size. This campervan has a manual gearbox and a 2.0-litre diesel engine. The vehicle is in fantastic condition with absolutely no rust and has only 46,500 miles on the clock. Only 1 previous owner and MOT valid until 01 February 2022.
150ah Lead Acid Battery
250 Watt Solar Panel
48 Litre Freshwater Tank – underslung with drain valve
19.5 Litre Greywater Tank – underslung with drain valve
11.5 Litre Gas Tank
40 Litre Fridge
Fiamma F45s Awning
Inside the van is a custom-made L-shaped sitting area with a beautiful bespoke fold-out table. This sitting area pulls out to form a bed measuring 1.80m x 1.20m.
There is a modern electrical system in the van. Some of the main features of this system include a 250W solar panel & a switch charge relay, 240v outlets, dimmable led lights, led strip lighting, USB/USB C outlets, intelligent battery monitor, and a 40L fridge. This conversion has a double gas burner in black glass that is fed by a refillable 6.0kg (11.5L) Gaslow tank. The conversion also features a Fiamma Turbo Premium roof vent with an extractor fan that can be operated in both directions to draw air into or out of the campervan. There is also a ceramic Belfast sink and traditional styled brass tap fed by an electric water pump, as well as underslung fresh water and grey water tanks.
This conversion comes with a gas certification, electrical sign-off, and has been weighed since completion.
Delivery and reservation options are available, please enquire via our website (krakencampers.co.uk) or via email at email@example.com.
Please see below for the full spec.
If you require any more information, photos or videos please feel free to contact us.
For peace of mind, all our camper vans come with a 6-month warranty as standard from the date of purchase. There is also the possibility to extend this warranty through our warranty program. The Kraken Camper Company will also provide you with lifetime support with your purchase.
• Fully integrated 12v electrical system with 240v hook-up point
• 250W Black Monocrystalline Solar Panel
• Double black glass gas burner with 6.0kg (11.5L) Gaslow gas tank
• 48 litre underslung freshwater tank with drain valve
• 19.5 litre underslung grey water tank with drain valve
• Traditional style brass tap with ceramic Belfast sink
• 40 litre silent 12v fridge
• External fill/hook-up points for water, gas, and electrics
• Fiamma F45s Awning in deep black (2.63m x 2.47m when extended)
• 52-inch curved LED light bar (300W)
• Full interior pine cladding with solid oak worktops
• Hinged L-shaped pull-out couch (1.80m x 1.20m)
• 3-inch high-density foam cushions
• Bespoke fold away table
• Fiamma Turbo Premium roof vent with touch control
• Side storage and upper cabinet units
• 7 rung read ladder
• Custom roof rack with roof decking
• Reversing sensors
• Privacy tint windows
• Electric windows
• Bluetooth radio with hands-free phone connectivity
• Central locking
• 250W Black Monocrystalline Solar Panel
• 150ah Expedition Plus AGM Deep Cycle Leisure Battery (EXP12-150)
• EPEVER MPPT 20A Solar Charge Controller
• Split Charge Voltage Sensitive Relay 140/110A
• 1100W Power Inverter (12V to 240V converter)
• 12 Way 12V fuse box with LED indicator
• Consumer unit with MCBs and RCD
• Victron Energy Blue Smart IP65s Smart Batter Charger 12/5(1)
• High precision smart battery monitor
• 2x USB/USB C power outlets
• 2x Front dimmable puck LED lights
• 2x Back dimmable puck LED lights
• 2-way-switch controlled LED strip lighting
• Switch controlled 12V water system pump
• 240V double power outlet (inverter)
• 240V double power outlet (mains)
• 40-litre silent 12v fridge
'We like the style' means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.