Mercedes Sprinter 313CDi MWB
1 years MOT
Partial service history
Engine is running excellently
Re-sprayed 1.5 years ago and still looking great.
4 Brand new all weather tyres
In-built sideflares meaning the bed goes from side to side, allowing for a 6ft person to sleep comfortable. Permanent fixture.
This fab van has been designed to be simple yet highly functional, whilst using predominantly environmentally and people friendly materials. It has been built to have enough space for all your bikes and outdoor gear while still having a cosy and relaxing seating area. The conversion was completed this winter, so although it has been used it is still in excellent condition. It’s an absolute joy to go away in, and provides everything you need to get lost for at least a week!
* Its a great colour! Serious head turner.
* Drives like a dream
* Beautiful larch ceiling panels
* Purpose built pull out mountain bike rack, for the adrenalin junkies out there.
* Propex heater with controller, which gives nearly instant warmth on a cold night!
* 50l underslung water tank and shurflo water pump
* Reversing camera
* Permanent bed and seating area, so you can come home and start relaxing straight away, no faffing with pull out cushions etc.
* Lightweight fold away table
* Easy clean marmoleum flooring
* Loads of storage!
* Sideflares, to widen the van and allow for a width ways bed
* Firm and very comfy double foam mattress
* All the upholstery is 100% natural linens, hessian and organic cottons
* Plenty of drawer and cupboard space, including cutlery drawer.
* Stainless steel sink and black tap
* Stainless steel worktop for easy cleaning and a great look.
* 40l top opening webasto compression fridge. Absolutely fantastic fridge and more efficient then a front opener. A more space efficient way of storing food as well so you can get quite a few days worth in plus the beers.
* 2 ring hob
* 3.9kg propane bottle inside a metal safety box with drop vent.
* Fiamma turbo vent fan which takes away
* 150w solar panel
* Victron hppt charge controller
* 800w victron inverter
* Split charge relay
* 2 110amp leisure batteries
* Isolating switch
* USB ports
* 240v sockets
* Victron battery charger
* Electric hook up
* 6 touch sensitive led lights (no need for a switch)
* Strip lighting in the sideflares, under the bed and in overcab storage
* Change over switch
It also comes with 4 windows and a skylight above the bed to allow in plenty of light.
This is a very sad sale of a much loved campervan, but a bigger project means no more trips for a little while. I hope it can find a new owner that gets as much pleasure out of using it as I do!
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions, and thanks for looking!
Open to sensible offers
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.