Citroen Relay 2.0 BLUE HDI 335 L3H2
Newly converted fully off-grid campervan with full specs and low mileage (See video at the bottom of the page). We are a small local business specialising in building bespoke and beautiful off-grid campers.
The van is in an excelent condition and has been specifically designed for long term off-grid living but is also ideal for short weekend getaways in comfort and style.
Full service history: 1 owner from new.
Engine is running perfectly. All systems have been checked and mechanical fluids regularly topped up. We welcome any third party mechanic checkups if you request it.
– Supplied with 2 keys
– Bluetooth connection to speakers
– Reversing sensors
– Speed camera detection
– In built sat nav
– Cruise control
Vehicle comes with a complete HPI check with all sections cleared. Not written off, not stolen etc. All relevant paperwork supplied.
New MOT to be provided before sale as well as necessary services.
Fixed standard double bed 140 x 190cm plus the seats convert into a single.
– Solid oak kitchen and oak trim throughout living area finished with Danish oil
– Extra large dual compartment 65L compressor fridge and freezer down to -18C, 3 year warranty
– 2 burner gas hob powered by a 6kg propane gas tank (lasts around 6 months cooking daily).
– Gas system has been built to current British standard regulations for LPG in motorhomes. This includes all connections between appliances made with fixed copper piping, sealed gas locker with a drop-out vent, and shutoff valves to each appliance (cooker and boiler). This camper would be compliant with the requirements for a gas safe certificate.
– Refillable LPG tank makes refilling easy and a lot cheaper than Calor bought bottles and you are able to fill up from anywhere in Europe and the UK.
– 85L fresh water tank
– Indoor hot shower providing ultimate luxury as well as the cubicle doubling as a wetroom for storing towles, wet gear and as space for a portable toilet.
– Truma water heater supplies the internal shower and hot tap on the sink with lovely warm water
– Diesel turbo heater heats the living space in minutes with warm dry air and is externally vented for safety.
– MaxxAir MaxxFan extractor for use when cooking, showering or cooling the living area. Comes with a remote control
– Additional MaxxAir roof vent for extra air circulation and as a roof light
– Fixed double bed with memory foam mattress (no need to pack away your bed every day!) Seating area can convert to a single bed
– Solid oak dining table on a Lagun swivel system makes it easy to put the table whereever you want.
– Huge amount of storage space under the bed, under seats, shelf units, and above cabin
– Space for portable toilet either in the shower cubicle or in the boot (not supplied)
– Double swivel seat to really open up the living space and provide 2 more seats for guests in the back.
– We insulate these vans thoroughly with high performance insulation on the walls, floor and roof with 50mm of Celotex so they remain warm in cold weather and cool in hot weather
– Water pump by Shurflo provides up to 7L/min tap flow for kitchen sink and shower unit fitted with a Shurflo accumulator for a continuous smooth flow and increased longevity of the pump.
– Sleek LED roof and floor lights and colour changing LED strip lights either side of the bed for an unlimited variety of lighting options
– Giant 220Ah Xtreme 12V AGM leisure battery. NCC Class A (Highest storage capacity and number of cycles, also with a dual purpose as a backup starter battery) 4 years warranty.
– A massive 340W monocrystalline solar panel.
– MPPT solar charge controller 30A with a temperature sensor for optimal charging – up to 98% efficiency
– MT50 remote power meter for solar charger and battery monitoring.
– 1000W Renogy pure sine wave inverter for using 240v household appliances
– Victron Mains (240v) battery charger: 15A Smart charger with Bluetooth connect
– Renogy 40A DC-DC charger supplies smart controlled backup power from the vehicle engine whilst runnig to charge the leisure batteries. This is especially useful if there has been little sun for many days.
– Mains hookup socket for shore power when at a campsite with 2 x 240v interior plugs
– 12 port fuse box with space for additional appliances/modifications
– Sleek double mains socket with integrated USB C and USB A for fast charging of phones and laptops
– Additional USB ports
As the solar array and battery system has such a large capacity you will very rarely -if ever!- need to use mains hook up when away for extended periods of time, even in overcast weather whilst using all appliances normally. Fridge runs 24/7 at 2 degrees C!
Call or Text me (Dan) if you have any questions or would like to arrange a viewing.
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.