Why book a campervan for Glastonbury Festival?
A campervan is the perfect way to experience the UK’s biggest and best festival well-equipped, well rested and well-dressed. To maintain those levels of fun for 5 days requires a quiet and comfy place to sleep, a space to recuperate and refuel; somewhere to keep your glad rags/bikini/rain gear. Plus the awesome friendly vibes of the campervan fields are like a mini festival in themselves.
By booking Glastonbury with Quirky Campers you can guarantee you will be the envy of all the other campers, with a bespoke conversion right out of Instagram.
How Can I Book a Campervan for Glastonbury 2023?
Campervans for Glastonbury Festival are available to book NOW! Here are the four simple steps to ace Glastonbury in a campervan:
Once you’ve bought your festival ticket and campervan pass:
- Browse our available campervans and use the filters to identify the ones that meet your requirements.
- Book your campervan now by paying a 20% non-refundable deposit and choose your extras such as bedding or breakfast hamper.
- Pay the remainder of your campervan hire fee 4 weeks before you pick it up.
- Collect your campervan from the owners’ location, get a full tour of how everything works and head off for the best Festival experience of your life!
Important Glastonbury Campervan Hire Information
- Hire includes: A beautiful campervan, insurance & breakdown cover, kitchen equipment (check individual van pages for exact info). Optional extras available on booking.
- Hire does NOT include:
- Festival ticket
- Campervan ticket/pass
- Delivery to site
- Pick-up and Drop-Off: Vehicle owners can’t deliver to site. Please check the campervan locations before booking; we have campervans across the UK so you should be able to find something near you or on your way
Which campervans are available?
We have a range of sizes, functionality and pick-up locations on offer. Pick-up locations are located across the UK and include London, Somerset and Bristol. All of our campervans include all basic kitchen equipment and other extras can be added as desired. Most of them also come with heating, either in the form of woodburners or other heating systems.
Want the full deluxe experience? Check out our range of luxury campervans.
Nervous about driving a van? Choose from our range of small campervans not much bigger than a car!
Taking the kids along with you? Check out our range of family campervans.
There really is nothing like pulling off your muddy boots, hanging up your wet pantaloons to dry and making yourself a lovely hot cuppa (or ice cold cocktail!) to get you ready for another round of fun.
Already own a campervan? Find out more about renting it out when you’re not using it to make it pay for itself.
Glastonbury festival has its own campervan information page which contains excellent up-to-date information.