Peugeot Boxer L3 H2
Silver Peugeot Boxer L3 H2 2.2 HDI
Off grid campervan
Full documented service history
LOW MILEAGE – 72,000
Driver and passenger swivel seats
The vehicle itself is in outstanding condition, The under carraige is very clean and like new, no damaged sills which is quite common on long vehicles.
The roof is also spotless and can be seen in the pictures. Very rare to find a van in as good condition as this one.
King size bed 160cm x 185cm
Kitchen & living area
– Handbuilt Russian Birch ply kitchen finished in clear matt Osmo Oil with curved Birch feature
– Handbuilt curved Birch ply seat box
– Kardean oak effect flooring (very durable and lightweight)
– 9mm Hardwood veneer plywood Slatted ceiling.
– 2 x 12mm Birch ply slatted storage shelves
– Birch storage rack and coat hooks
– 22mm Oak worktop with stainless steel sink and inset oak covers
-Brushed stainless steel mixer tap with hose
-65l fridge with freezer compartment
– Fold up oak worktop end for additional prepping space
-2 burner gas AIG ceramic gas hob
– Two heating ducts and Truma control screen
– Opening window on sliding door (great ventilation when cooking, having the fan on creates a good through draft
– 25l grey water tank under gas hob.
The bed area:
– Full kingsize bed with luxury foam matress
– Two dimmable reading lights with USB charging ports
– Birch Ply overhead cabinet at foot of the bed providing plenty of storage
– Small sliding window at head end of the bed to keep you cool over the winter months
– Large shower with composite shower tray
– Heater ducting into shower (If your showering at high altitude, having the heater on whilst showering is a must, alternately the shower room can be used to dry clothing)
– Micro heki roof light with flyscreen and blackout screen
– Thermostatic mixer bar
– Thetford 345 chemical toilet
– LED spotlight
-Truma 2E combi boiler (Heating and hot water)
– 80l fresh water tank (to prevent water from freezing up so van is ready for winter trips)
– 2 x sliding bike racks. Capable of holding 2 mountain bikes and two road bikes
– Led strip light
– 330w Monocrystalline solar panel
– Renogy electrical set up
– Renogy DC to DC charger
– Renogy 30A MPPT solar charge controller with lcd screen
– Renogy digital display screen
– 2 x 180AH Bosch Lesiure Batteries
– 4 x Usb charge points
– Fiamma roof fan in kitchen area
– Lots of Led spotlights
Gas safety certificate supplied with vehicle.
A finely built conversion that is Alps ready.
If you would like to see how this conversion went together please visit our website www.trailstarconversions.co.uk or instagram trailstar_conversions for more in depth photos
****we are currently working on a new conversion. This is an L4 H2 Peugeot Boxer with 1 owner from new and 45k miles, immaculate bodywork. If you would like to see progress on this build or would like to put a deposit down please get in touch..its going to be one awesome van****
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.