Peugeot Boxer L3H2 335 BlueHDi 2.0
Newly converted fully off-grid campervan with full specs and very low mileage. We are a small local business specialising in building bespoke and beautiful off-grid campers.
The van is in excellent condition and has been specifically designed for long term off-grid living but is also ideal for short weekend getaways.
Open to reasonable offers.
Registration: LN17 CWJ
MOT until 29 March 2023, no advisories
Full service history: last full service was in March 2022. Official health check carried out by Peugeot in July 2022.
Exterior body work is in top condition, no structural damage whatsoever as of its most recent inspection.
No mechanical issues and has run well every time. All mechanical fluids regularly checked and topped up.
– Vehicle supplied with 2 keys
– Bluetooth connection to speakers
– Reversing sensors
– Speed camera detection
– In built sat nav
– Cruise control
Vehicle was purchased from a Peugeot dealership before conversion and comes with a complete HPI check with all sections cleared. Not written off, not stolen etc. All relevant paperwork supplied.
Fixed double bed – full size (190cm x 140cm)
– Solid oak kitchen unit and oak trim throughout living area finished with Danish oil
– Extra large dual compartment 55L compressor fridge/freezer down to -18C, 3 year warranty
– 2 burner gas hob powered by a 6kg propane gas tank (lasts around 6 months cooking daily).
– Gas system has been built to current British standard regulations for LPG in motorhomes. This includes all connections between appliances made with fixed copper piping, sealed gas locker with a drop-out vent, and shutoff valves to each appliance (cooker and boiler). This camper would be compliant with the requirements for a gas safe certificate.
– Refillable LPG tank makes refilling easy and a lot cheaper than Calor bought bottles and able to fill up from anywhere in Europe and UK.
– 105L fresh water tank
– Camplux tankless boiler providing instant hot water to the shower out the back.
– Diesel turbo heater heats the living space in minutes with warm dry air and is externally vented for safety.
– Fiamma turbovent extractor fan for use when cooking or cooling the living area.
– Additional Dometic roof vent for extra air circulation and as a roof light
– Fixed double bed with memory foam mattress (no need to pack away your bed every day!) Seating area can convert to a small single bed
– Solid oak pull-out dining table. 2ft wide and big enough to accommodate 4 people
– Flip-up side table for an outside eating or drinking experience
– Huge amount of storage space under the bed, under seats, shelf unit, and above cabin
– Plenty of space under seats or under bed for storage of a portable toilet (not supplied)
– We insulate these vans thoroughly with high performance insulation on the walls, floor and roof with 50mm of Celotex so remains warm in cold weather and cool in hot weather
– Water pump by Shurflo provides up to 7L/min tap flow for kitchen sink and shower unit fitted with a Shurflo accumulator for a continuous smooth flow and increased longevity of the pump.
– 8 dimmable LED spotlights on the roof and colour changing LED strip lights either side of the bed for an unlimited variety of lighting options
– Giant 220Ah Xtreme 12V AGM leisure battery. NCC Class A (Highest storage capacity and number of cycles, also with a dual purpose as a backup starter battery) 4 years warranty.
– A massive 340W monocrystalline solar panel.
– MPPT solar charge controller 30A with a temperature sensor for optimal charging – up to 98% efficiency
– MT50 remote power meter for solar charger and battery monitoring.
– 1000W Renogy pure sine wave inverter for using 240v household appliances
– Victron Mains (240v) battery charger: 15A Smart charger with Bluetooth connect
– Renogy 20A battery to battery charger supplies smart controlled backup power from the main vehicle engine to charge the leisure batteries (this is switched from the cabin when driving and is useful if there has been no sun for many days)
– Exterior mains hookup port for shore power when at a campsite with 2 x 240v interior plugs
– 12 port fuse box with space for additional appliances/modifications
– 6 x USB ports positioned around the living area (2.1A each)
– 1 x 12v cigarette style socket
As the solar array and battery system has such a large capacity you will rarely -if ever- need to use mains hook up when away for extended periods of time, even in overcast weather whilst using all appliances normally. Fridge runs 24/7 at 2 degrees C!
Call or text me (Dan / Laura) for any more info or if you’d like to arrange a viewing.
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.