* Only 36,500 miles on the clock!
* Full Service History
* Only 1 previous owner
* Two new tyres
* New fuel filter
* 8 Months MOT
* 2 Keys
* Sensored Alarm System
* Fully tinted rear windows for added privacy
* Excellent overall condition
* Excellent drive
– Very few minor marks on bodywork
– Small tear on back of passenger seat
– Front indicator hood missing
– Boot lock needs changing, replacements already bought
– Sensitive alarm system, turns on when the car is touched, but otherwise works very well.
– Keys need a wiggle to open and lock doors, but they work fine
Full size Double Bed folds out from the boot and fits over the seats.
– Brand new professionally fitted conversion by Redcote Leisure – they are selling the same aged models with double the mileage for £6995!
– The camper comes as a 5 seater car, as well as a fully functional micro camper without having to remove any seats.
– The whole micro camper set-up folds away into the boot.
– The micro camper layout can be set up in 2 comfortable configurations.
– Perfect as both a micro camper for weekend trips and as a family car.
– Full size double bed (configuration 1)
– Lounge set up (configuration 2)
– Two-toned 8cm thick cushions for either a thistle or grey arrangement
– Full set of thermal black-out blinds for all windows
– Mini Fridge
– Gas cooker and kettle (with gas canister)
– 12V Leisure battery with 4 x USB charging ports and built-in phone charge (with adapters for Android, IPhone and USBC)
– Solar Panel for 12v leisure battery charging
– 4 x 12V adjustable lights
– 240V Mains hookup with 2 mains sockets, USB port and 12V leisure battery charging
– Storage draws
– Stowaway table
– Awesome fun colour coordination!
First to see will buy!
Please message first by either text or WhatsApp to 07793542878
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.