Meet Benzel Washington – the lovingly converted 2013 silver Mercedes Sprinter 313 CDI 2.2 diesel MWB with high roof (plenty of space to stand up).
Manual transmission with 6 gears plus reverse.
110k miles on the clock.
MOT up to October 2021.
– Spare tyre
– Bluetooth connectivity
– Lane assist
– Automatic lights
– Reverse sensors and camera
– 3 belted seats
– 2 x large windows into living area to maximise natural light
– 2 x Fiamma skylights (46.5 x 47cm). One above the bed, one above the kitchen. Allows natural light to come in, let’s out cooking smells and keeps van cool in summer.
– 240v electric hook up point
Materials and Insulation
– Walls, floors and ceilings fully insulated and covered in sound deadening panels to reduce noise
– Walls and ceiling covered with wood tongue and groove
– All remaining exposed metal inside van covered with carpet
– Dark laminate flooring
– 40l fridge. This can run off 12v or 240v and is completely silent so won’t wake you up in the night
– Sink with drinking tap
– Handmade solid wood worktops made from reclaimed boards
– Bespoke cabinets. 4 drawers and large cupboard to provide lots of storage space
– Pop up electrics point with 3 x 240v plugs and 2 x USB ports
– Electric hot plate included for cooking
– 25l water container with electric pump
– 25l grey water tank
– Splash back with black and white vinyl tiles
– 2 x box seats with storage space underneath
– Folding table
– Switches to control all appliances plus extra USB port
– Fixed small double bed (180 x 130cm) with new memory foam mattress
– 2 x reading lamps
– Storage space in the door for phones/books
– Large cabinets above to provide more storage
– Fixed bed provides ample storage in the garage below
– Garage lined with vinyl flooring
– 2 x 120ah deep cycle leisure batteries
– EPEVER 20A MPPT solar charge
– CTEK MXS 5.0 battery charger
– 1000W pure sine wave inverter
– 2 x 100W mono-crystalline solar panels (200W total)
– Split charge relay
– 6 x LED lights with lights switch by the door
– Electric pop up in kitchen with 3 x plug sockets and 2 x USB
– Switches to control all appliances plus additional USB port
Benzel is currently registered as a light goods vehicle with the DVLA. We’re in the process of trying to get this changed.
We’re open to offers and willing to deliver once a deposit is taken. Any questions, please ask 🙂
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Mercedes Sprinter 313 MWB
Small double fixed bed (180 x 130cm)