Peugeot Boxer Professional L3H2
Excellent base vehicle with low miles, full service history and current MOT with no advisories. Serviced in January 2022, and also inspected by Peugeot with absolutely no issues reported and tyre tread excellent.
The diesel engine, van body, and underside are in brilliant condition. It drives beautifully and the reversing camera and side windows make it much easier to manoeuvre for a longer van.
Euro 6 engine / ULEZ compliant.
Comprehensive 10 month vehicle warranty with breakdown cover, expires March 2023. Can be transferred to new owner.
Exceptionally tidy cab in ‘Professional’ trim, with high spec features including:
– new reversing camera
– reversing sensors
– air con
– cruise control
– USB socket
– 6 speed manual
– remote central locking (and 2 keys)
– touch screen media system with DAB radio and Bluetooth connectivity
– arm rests
– fold down table and drink holder in middle seat
– Thatcham-approved immobiliser
– locking fuel cap
– 270 degree opening rear doors.
One former owner – a printing company doing short and long trips although using it less during covid.
Fixed double bed (190cm x 120cm)
Child bed converted from couch (124cm x 62cm)
This elegant and cosy tiny home has been expertly kitted out for exploring across all seasons. It is fully equipped with an array of high-spec features including a gorgeous wood burning stove, shaker kitchen with oven, shower with hot and cold water in a spacious bathroom, heater, fixed bed and lovely solid oak features. This would also be a perfect rental van for passive income when not in use, with similar spec vans priced at around £125-150 per night. Please find details below. Open to reasonable offers.
– Shaker style kitchen and wall cabinets, painted in Farrow & Ball Rectory Red and India Yellow colours. Walls and ceiling in a durable washable/wipe clean paint.
– Belfast sink and brass swivel tap, with oak cover for extra prep space.
– Thetford Triplex oven and three burner hob.
– Dometic CRX50 compressor fridge with flush mount.
– Premium fittings: solid brass handles, Blum soft-close undermount drawer runners, handmade solid oak worktop, wine rack.
– The stand out feature is of course the gorgeous wood burning stove! The Cubic Mini Wood Stove is regularly reviewed as the best wood burner for campervans and produces 2kw of dry heat. The aged copper heat shield has a living finish and has the manufacturer’s required air gaps and clearances and it sits on a porcelain tile and hardiebacker hearth with air gap. It comes with a poker, cleaning kit and wood store.
– Plenty of storage in drawers and overhead cabinet.
– LED lighting under wall cabinet focused over kitchen area.
DINING AND LOUNGE
– Spacious sofa with easy-clean, water-repellent covers – perfect for two, works for three, and extra comfy for one person to curl up with a book in front of the fire. It is also suitable as a small bed for a child (124cm length).
– Huge under-seat storage space, and large storage area above the cab.
– Sleek dining light with switch.
– Large sliding opening window with handmade solid oak window frame.
– Swivel table which can be easily adjusted and removed.
– Maxxfan Deluxe with remote – ideal for extracting steam from the hob/oven and bringing air in for the wood burner.
– The cab area has been left open so you can install swivel seats or a single passenger seat for easy access if you wish, and it also provides great visibility for reversing/parking.
– Large wetroom with lovely blue Italian tiled feature wall.
– Dometic opening skylight with flyscreen and blind.
– Hansgrohe shower kit with water-saving shower head and adjustable pole.
– Storage nook for toilet paper, toiletries etc.
– Airy shower curtain.
– Porta potti toilet which is easily moveable.
– Heating duct to prevent damp – also ideal for drying clothes, wetsuits etc.
– Calm, cosy and private bedroom with fixed full length double bed (190cm x 120cm) with slats.
– Two reading lights with touch switches and USB ports and oak ledges for phones etc.
– Large opening Dometic Heki skylight with fly screen and blind.
– Heating duct.
– Overhead cabinet storage.
– Large garage with heaps of storage for luggage, hiking gear etc.
– Houses all the technical stuff – electrics and batteries, fresh water tank, Truma heater/boiler, gas locker and fridge.
HEATING / GAS / WATER / INSULATION
– Truma Combi 4E – 4kw heater and 10L water boiler for instant hot water for shower and sink. Thermostatically controlled and powered by gas or mains electricity.
– 2kw wood burning stove.
– 6kg propane gas bottle in secure gas locker with drop out vent – gas manifold located under sink.
– Gas Safe LAV certificate May 2022.
– Insulation in floor, walls, and ceiling comprises rigid foam board (celotex), closed cell foam, recycled bottle insulation, wooden cladding and durable luxury vinyl flooring.
– Water system to feed shower and sink comprises an onboard 85L fresh water tank connected using John Guest fittings to Shurflo water pump, filter/strainer and accumulator, with shut off valves, and an underslung 66L waste tank with drain and hatch access. Water gauge monitors water levels of both tanks.
– Ample airflow and damp proofing due to the skylights, fan and smartly located heating ducts.
– Carbon monoxide and smoke alarms.
– 12v electric system powered by 220Ah AGM battery bank.
– Victron battery monitor.
– Batteries can be charged three ways: when driving (Victron DC charger), when off grid (185W solar panel and Victron MPPT solar controller) or on grid (mains hook up and Victron mains charger). These can be monitored on the Victron app.
– Victron inverter for mains/240v appliances, switched on/off via Bluetooth – 250W which is the perfect size for laptops etc. This powers the double plug socket by the sofa.
– Lots of bright and warm lighting throughout including reading lights with USB sockets, spotlights, kitchen strip lighting, and rechargeable LED lights in bathroom and garage.
Please note accessories in photos not included.
'We like the style' means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.