Diesel engine, good condition
Max. weight 3.5t
MOT passed May 2020, for renewal May 2021
Full service May 2020 – paperwork available
No service history available for before we bought it in January 2020
A few minor scratches in the paintwork
Beautifully converted 2011 LWB high top Ford Transit camper van, bespoke conversion in 2020. This van was a perfect little home for us and our baby for a 4-month trip round France last summer. We have had no problems at all with the van and it drives beautifully. We are honestly gutted to be selling our lovely van but we are emigrating and it is no longer practical for us to have a British vehicle.
Key features – all accessories included so you’ll be ready to go on your first trip straight away (amazing deal)!!:
– 3 belted seats up front
– 2 sets of keys
– Slam lock for extra piece of mind
– Fiamma sky light/roof vent and 2 professionally fitted windows (sliding door and driver’s side)
– Bespoke woodwork done by a professional carpenter
o Sink with foot pump and 25l clean water and 25l grey water reservoirs
o Removeable double burner gas stove (means you can cook indoors or outdoors which is nice)
o Refillable Gaslow 6kg LPG Direct Fill with full set of European adapters in gas locker (worth over £400). Gaslow saves soooo much money (refils are about £6 and last a couple of months of everday use) and we have never had a problem finding somewhere where we can fill it.
o Plenty of useful storage space and shelving
o Carbon monoxide alarm
o Fire extinguisher
– Wooden benches and pull-out solid wood table
– Compost toilet (with urine separator) with its own storage compartment – this is actually one of our favourite things about the van and was really practical!
– Ample storage above cab, under benches and in boot
– Boot accessible from living space
– Diesel heater with a control panel and timer that you can reach from the bed – keeps us toasty warm in winter
– 12v electrics with USB and 12v plugs – powered by solar panel with leisure battery. 6 LED ceiling lights that can be controlled separately for mood lighting
– Mains hook-up (cable included) that can power two 3-pin 240v plugs
– Electric fridge freezer (freezer door slightly broken but still works a treat)
– Homemade solar shower with shower curtain privacy cubicle off the back of the van (outdoors)
– Safe with pin code and keys in discreet spot in boot, accessible from the living space – big enough for 2 laptops, camera etc.
– Bespoke two-sided reflective and blackout blinds for the two windows, and bespoke blackout blind between cab and living area
– Bespoke mosquito nets (magnetic opening one for sliding door and one for small window)
– Removeable table and 2 camping chairs with a neat slot for them in the boot
– Steering wheel lock
– Foldable ladder to access the roof (solar panel and solar shower)
– 2 levelling chocks
– Removeable, bespoke baby gate to stop your little one falling out of the sliding door
– Fiamma bike rack for 2 bikes
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Ford Transit 115 T350L RWD LWB High Top
Super comfy rock-n-roll double bed (1.4 x 1.88m) with pully system for easy set-up. Good for tall people as it runs along the van, rather than across (I am 6’3″!)
We opted for the more expensive mattress, which has high resilience foam and a top layer of latex which moulds to your body and helps keep your spine straight.
Space for a small travel cot under the bed – we travelled for 4 months with our baby, who slept really well (as well as babies do!) for his naps and nights.