Ford Transit L3H3 mk7 LWB high top
Brand new MOT valid until August 2023
Full service history (last serviced April 2022)
Ex-Pirtek van with weekly check records
3 previous owners
Recent bodywork renovation 2021
New glow plugs 2021
New starter battery 2020
Huge, king size bed which quickly converts to a sofa and daybed. Could easily fit two adults and a child – or the previous owner had a child mattress above the cab, as a bunk bed.
The daybed can also be used as a single bed if camping alone.
** CAN BE COLLECTED FROM LEEDS, READING OR BRIGHTON **
This van was handcrafted by the previous owner – we bought it in 2020 and since then have replaced the bed with a professionally built king size bed/sofa, improved the electrics and had the bodywork cleaned up. This van is absolutely packed with storage – so much space!
It’s completely ready for full time or longer trips – you can go a week with two people before needing to empty or refill any tanks, and the electrics are completely off grid. We designed the electrics so both of us could work full time on our laptops. The leisure batteries are recharged when you drive, and there is a large solar panel on the roof.
We lived in it for two months last summer but plans changed it has been our weekend van since then, and recently spent 10 days touring Wales. We are now sadly moving on but would love to pass the torch and let this beautiful van continue his adventures!
– Reversing camera
– Tinted side and rear windows
– Roof vent / skylight in kitchen / living area
– Full width sofa which converts to a king size bed and can be tilted to make it more snuggly. We don’t like the usual tiny, rigid campervan seating, so we made ourselves a full size comfy sofa!
– Day bed which becomes part of the king size bed at night
– Flip up desk / extra worktop area
– Large removable dining table with moveable boat arm
– Dog bed area / compost toilet storage area (we stored the toilet there when driving then used it as a dog bed area when parked up). Under the sofa.
– Diesel heater with timer and thermostat. Heats up the van so quickly!
– HUGE boot/garage area
– Loads of kitchen storage
– Above cab storage area
– Two huge drawers under the sofa
– Secret cubby for valuables AND secret cupboard for valuables
– 6 kitchen shelves
– Shoe rack
– 3 leisure batteries (2 x 12V 115AH Leoch AGM Lead Carbon Deep Cycle Battery, and a separate leisure battery in the cab)
– Solar panel with Bluetooth app (285W panel and Victron SmartSolar 100/20)
– 300W inverter
– Sterling battery to battery charger
– 4x 12v USB charging sockets
– 2x 240v sockets
– Wifi with magnetic aerials
– Wall mounted internal security camera
– Ceiling LED lights
– Night light in bedroom area
– Light in the boot
Water and toilet
– 75L fresh water capacity
– 20L grey water capacity
– Kildwick compost toilet
– Dometic electric fridge / freezer
– Double gas hob
– Calor gas container for hob
– Thermal blinds tailor made to each window in the living area
– Outdoor portable shower
– Drinking water safe brand new hose
– Omnia oven for baking on the hob
– Fire extinguisher
– Fire blanket
– Carbon monoxide detector
– Extra bright torch
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Finance options are available through our partner, Pegasus Finance. The UK’s leading specialist broker in the leisure finance industry.