Citroen Relay L2H2
Part converted van with loads of extras. Lots of scope for somebody to finish it off, make it your own but start using it straight away!
If you want more pictures or a video call to view prior to viewing it in person just drop me a message.
Reason for sale is we are emigrating and unfortunately can’t take it with us.
– 2.0L Diesel Euro 6 Engine, 6 speed manual. Well maintained.
– Average around 35mpg.
– Bodywork is good, scratches/wear and tear to be expected.
– Full Service History with receipts.
– Cambelt/water pump done at around 80K miles.
– 2 owners. Previous owner was very light usage.
– MOT exp February 2024.
– Recent injector replacement and brake pads.
– 2000WH power station (£1000 purchase in June 2023) This powers everything we use including fridge, microwave, mobile phones. Amazing bit of kit and can be removed and charged anywhere.
– 220W portable solar panel
– 45L fridge
– Portable camping toilet
– Portable camping kitchen, two hob stove (temporary)
– 520L Fiamma roof box
– Karcher rechargeable portable jet washer
– EHU cable and plugs set
– New Berghaus Air Shelter
– Leveling blocks
– Fiamma windscreen cover
Full size double bed going across the back of the van. Bed is held up by custom made metal brackets and requires no midpoint support, leaving lots of open storage space, sits around 1 meter off van floor. I am 6’2 and just about fit comfortably across it.
Mattress is Ikea memory with a topper. VERY COMFY.
Third bed is the bench seat which is also an ikea memory foam mattress cut to size. This is only 1.4 meters long. Single bed.
Partially completed as we have been offered a job in Australia and have decided to emigrate.
– large opening window driver side
– large fixed window on passenger side sliding door
– beams and 25mm insulation board on floor topped with 12mm Malayan plywood.
– wood effect vinyl in front, black penny hard wearing rubber in rear.
– raised double bed in rear which can be removed in two parts.
– large bench seat not yet fixed down.
– window frame and part of wall attached along driver side.
– insulation is recycled wool.
– sliding door and rear doors also insulated and boarded.
Parts included in sale not yet fitted:
– Skylight new in box
– various plywood panels
– leftover insulation, foil tape etc
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Finance options are available through our partner, Pegasus Finance. The UK’s leading specialist broker in the leisure finance industry.