Peugeot Boxer Camper Van
Amazing professionally converted camper van that was previously a St John’s Ambulance. Loved and well cared for, only selling due to change in job and so not able to make use of this amazing van! Only done 3500 miles since conversion in Spring 2021.
* 2012 Peugeot Boxer L3H2 2.2 diesel
* Android head unit with Youtube, Google Maps etc
* Reversing camera
* Triple layered insulation with centre core of recycled plastic insulation.
* Fully vapour-barriered
* Sound damping adhesive insulation on all panels
* Captains Chair
* Removable Bike Rack
* 60L fresh water tank
* 30L grey water tank
* Truma 10L combined gas/electric water heater
* Mixer bar shower
* Shurflo water pump
* Thetford black enamelled sink with pull out tap
* Electronic valves for emptying fresh and waste water tanks from inside the van
* 3x 120W Renogy solar panels
* 60A MPPT solar charge controller
* Victron mains smart charger
* 3x 130ah leisure batteries
* 2kW pure sinewave inverter
* LED main lighting
* Dimmable LED reading lights
* Mains shore power hookup with consumer unit.
* 4x USB charging points
* Thetford Triplex Oven and grill with three burner hob
* Webasto 85L 12v compressor fridge with freezer compartment
* Diesel heating system with hot air vents in living area and bathrhoom
* 7 day programmable thermostat
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Finance options are available through our partner, Pegasus Finance. The UK’s leading specialist broker in the leisure finance industry.