Low Milage Sprinter
12 Month MOT – Upgraded Injector Seals
Ex-London Territorial Support Group (TSG) Riot Van
Carbonfiber Body & Police Servicing (No Rust & Well Maintained)
Babcock Custom Coach Build LWB body on MWB Chassis
Customized Turning Angle (Designed For London Streets)
3.0L Automatic – 5 Speed
180hp Sprinter Bus Chassis
Full Service History
This Is 99% Complete, Needs A Few Little Finishing Bits, That I’ve Not Got The Time To Give (Varnish In A Few Spots, Stick The Lights, Pool Paint The Cubical). I’m Selling As I’m Moving To London
Instagram Has Full Build Chronicle – Have A Look To See Every Step Of The Build! @offical_van_david (Account Included In Sale)
This van has been equipped as full time, year-round off-grid stealth camper (Massive 3m [L] x 1.9m [W] x 1.9 [H] Internal Usable Space). It uses a uniquely designed full 4ft6 folding bed, that can be packed away without having to make it daily.
I’ve lived in this van full time since November 2019 fully off-grid. I have carefully designed the interior to make it suitable for full-time van life. I have tried to maximize space and functionality while making it a comfortable place to live on a daily basis. The van has been equipped to suit daily usage, using premium ‘real’ materials and premium warrantied electrical appliances.
There is a huge amount of storage, a full 360-degree seating area, a full-height wardrobe, stainless steel kitchen worktop, a 2 bike garage, a waterproofed toilet cubical w/ shower tray (no water heater or shower waste tank fitted – found showing at gyms/beach to be a better option), full-body AC, and a Thetford cassette toilet.
There a still some minor jobs, like varnishing some surfaces & installing the exterior lights (too cold to fit at the moment). I also have a lot of added space and new parts that I will provide with the sale. Including a blow-up cab bed.
– 1.55m Stainless Steel Kitchen Worktop w/Full-Size Sink
– 85L Vitrifigo 12v Electric Fridge
– 3 Large Soft Close Kitchen Draws & 1 Cutlery Draw
– Thetford Triplex 3 Burner Hob / Oven (Propane)
– 3 Tier Can Draw
– 25L Freshwater & 25L Wastewater
– 14kg Propane Gas System (2x 7kg Cylinders)
– 12V / 240V, Sockets For Each Place All Around The Van
– 870w Solar Setup (3x290w)
– 150/30A Victron MPPT ( 4 Year Warranty)
– 500w Victron Inverter [Pure Sinewave] ( 4 Year Warranty)
– 140A Split Ring Charger
– 2,400w or 280 Ah Exide Marine Deep Cycle AGM Battieres
– Eberspächer D4 Diesel Heater
– Massive 3.0m x 1.9m Living Space
– 4f6 Futon Company Luxury Mattress
– 2 Bike Garage
– 360 Degree Seating Area
– Toilet Cubical w/ Shower Tray Installed & Waterproofed
– Thetford Cassette Toilet
– 7 x 240v Sockets
– 8 x 12v Sockets
– 4 x Understeat Storage Crates
– Real Material & Custom Design
– Full ‘Box Hedge’ Dividing Wall
This build has to be seen to truly be appreciated.
Adding the water heater and tank for the shower would be a relatively simple job, I have the pump and the extractor alreadyand the waste is cut. I’d say a good option for a water heater would be a Carva Cascase 2 electric and gas from and old carvan (£200) so all in if you wanted a shower, it’d require a bit of graft and ~£280.
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Mercedes Sprinter 518 MWB Babcock Custom PSV
Bed is 4ft 6inch – 190cm Long
Futon Company – Premium Mattress
Bed Folds (Complete) From Rear Section – Maxamizes Space & You Don’t Have To Remake Daily