– 2014 Ford Transit Custom 290 ltd e tech L1 H1
– 67K mileage
– Two former keepers
– Serviced July 2021. MOT until January 2022.
– Amazing to drive, no known mechanical faults or issues.
– Comfortably fits into standard UK parking spaces.
– Features: Power steering, front and rear parking sensors, hill start assist, cruise control, optional speed limiter, excellent AC, heated windscreen, heated seats, automatic lights, front fog lights, electric mirrors, electric windows, AUX input, Bluetooth phone pairing including handsfree, steering wheel controls, CD player, radio, inverter for charging 240v appliances whilst driving in cab, 3 seats, full size under-slung spare wheel, alloy wheels, Hubb systems roof rack.
– Euro 5 diesel engine. 6 speed transmission.
This wonderful two berth van conversion took on a nautical theme with the white and blue striped cushions against the white cladded walls, trimmed with strand twisted rope. This Ford Transit Custom boasts an elegant electrical system with a 110ah battery linked to an LED lighting system, SMAD 12v/240v 2 way fridge and Whale water pump. The deep dive Titan battery is charged by a Sterling Power BB1230 12V system which utilises Regenerative Braking / Smart Alternator Friendly vehicles – ideal for the Euro 5 engines found in 2014 Ford Transit Custom’s. With ample storage it makes the ideal van for anyone looking to spend weekends by the beach exploring the great outdoors. Offering a bespoke layout designed to maximise sleeping and seating space utilising a creative L shaped slide out bed.
– 110ah leisure battery
– Sterling Power BB1230 (DC-DC battery charger designed for vehicles with smart alternators)
– 2x USB plugs in camper, 1x USB in cabin
– 1x 12v socket in camper, 2x 12v socket in cabin
– 1x 240v socket in cabin
– SMAD 12v/240v 2 way fridge
– Whale submersible water pump
– Fused consumer unit
– All cables are have additional fuses between the Consumer unit and device
– Fused toggle switch panel with 2 additional unused switches if required
– LED spot lights
– Portable gas range included (Marksman 66091c)
– Not fitted or fixed in van so can be used internally or externally.
– Knauf Eko roll, Odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria. Made using recycled glass fibres.
– Thermal foil insulation roll joined using aluminium foil tape to add extra insulation and create a moisture barrier.
This is the perfect van for weekends away on a campsite or discreetly stealth camping anywhere you desire.
Thank you for reading, I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Ford Transit Custom