VW T25 Transporter Camper Van
Reluctant sale of our family camper van – We’ve had Clementine since 2014 and last year had her extensively restored internally including complete body work (extensive welding and full respray).
We’ve travelled many times to France in her and around Scotland and the Lakes with not a single issue along the way. Clementine has been serviced every year whilst with us and well-looked after. We also have all her previous paperwork from 1986 and can see she’s been serviced most years since then. We barely use her now and it seems a shame to just take her around the block to keep her running when she’s capable of extensive travelling.
Clementine isn’t perfect as would be expected with a 37 year old van. Sometimes a door knob will stick but then start working again and she has a slightly loose sliding window catch which needs a small fix (was missed when renovated).
– MOT until May 2024 (Recently passed but with a few advisories)
– Annual service records from 1986. Specialist garage has just carried out oil change, checks and tune. She runs perfectly
– Recent full renovation and extensive welding and full respray
– All recent modernised electrics
– Ply interior
– New insulation
– Built-in curtains
– Re-carpeted throughout
– Hardwearing vinyl floor
– Tons of great storage
– Built-in toilet
– 2.1l watercooled petrol engine
– ARB awning
– Rock ‘n’ Roll bed
– Autosleeper – double bed in roof
– Power steering – Replaced around 4 years ago
– Extensive engine and exhaust works since we’ve owned (9 years)
– Insurance approved tracker installed – Insurance company has agreed a value we are happy with
– Breathable cover from JustKampers included
– Captains chair
– Extra cosy chair
– Seatbelts fitted in the back
– New mattresses
– Front seats original
– DAB radio and CD player
– Hook up cable
– Thermal window covers
– Solar panel
– New leisure battery last year, new vehicle battery recently
– Removable table
Downstairs – Rock ‘n’ Roll bed – 1.5m across – New mattress in 2022 – sleeps 2 adults
Upstairs – Double mattress. More suitable for 2 small people as restricted height. New mattress. Measures 1.8m across
Full works completed by Trimporters Van Conversions in 2022.
Extensive welding work and a full respray.
Internally all works previously listed
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.