Ever dreamt of trading in the daily grind for a life on the open road? Well we’re here to make your dreams come true (just call us your fairy VANmothers!)
Converting your own camper is the perfect way to unleash your creativity and craft something that is perfect for you; built to meet your needs, with your style and utilising all your best ideas. But designing and building a campervan can be overwhelming. When five blogs advise five different approaches, where do you turn? That’s why we’ve gone directly to the experts; bringing you gas system information from a gas engineer, vehicle advice from a mechanic and upholstery tips from a trimmer.
Whether you’re looking to become a full-time vanlifer, weekend warrior, or you are building to rent; dive in and get everything you need to kickstart your journey.
What makes this conversion book so special?
- Advice you can trust – chapters written by industry experts
- This book will provide you with the inspiration to create your own with 100s of images of unique campervans
- This book will save you time and unnecessary mistakes
- Tons of layout ideas
- Provides guidance on how you could make money back from your van by renting it out
- A focus on the interior design and upholstery which other conversion books often miss out
- Detailed cost breakdowns and links to suppliers
And why join our book owners’ club?
- Receive a catalogue of step by step videos from installing a window all the way to installing a 12V electrical system
- Printable worksheets
- Downloadable spreadsheets including:
- 4 detailed Budgets + Budget Template
- Base Vehicle Cost Comparison Tool
- Income Estimator for Hiring Out Your Campervan
- List of Gas Safe Engineers recommended for campervans