Mercedes Sprinter 311 CDI MWB
– 2004 Mercedes Sprinter 311 CDI MWB
– Mileage: 138754
– 2.1L 4 cylinder turbo Deisel – 109Hp – 75L
– Rear Wheel Drive
– 5 Speed Manual
– MOT till 9/3/2024
This old Sprinter is in incredible condition for her age. A full vehicle health check was carried out and no expense was spared getting this old work horse back to full health both cosmetically and mechanically. All four injectors were tested, refurbed and replaced along with the turbo vacuum valve to ensure this old girl both runs great and meets the emissions requirements. It has also had a full break down and respray in military grade forest green with the windscreen and side window both being replaced. Underneath is also in really good condition with some minor welding on the rear nearside quarter being carried out prior to the respray. A full service was also carried out including oil and filter change, air filter, brakes, and coolant flush.
It has a clean bill of health, 1 years MOT (with no advisories), and is eager for the next adventure! These old chain driven Sprinters are slowly rusting away but to find one in such great condition is a real treat. Solid and reliable this van is ready for another hundred thousand miles.
A fixed double bed measuring 1650 x 1500 extends to a make a very comfortable and spacious 1650 x 1900
This stylish and spacious Sprinter sleeps 2 and will comfortably seat 4-6 adults with additional storage/seating on the bed. The fixed bed extends to make a very spacious double measuring 1650 x 1900 with a large garage space beneath perfect for transporting all your toys. Full length overhead storage, with additional storage in both bench seats and a full kitchen offer ample room whether you’re going away for a long weekend or planning a much longer vacation.
This is a medium wheel base mid-top so has 184cm (6ft) of head room. Beautifully hand crafted this camper includes all the essential amenities, with the powerful and reliable 2.1L CDI engine under the bonnet. This is a brand new conversion so all the electrics and appliances are new and there is plenty of scope for you to tailor it to your needs and make it your own. The custom layout provides ample storage for bikes, surfboards & fishing rods etc.
The van is fully insulated using a combination of 25mm Celotex and Thermafleece SheepsWool insulation that naturally purifies the air and helps mediate moisture content within the vehicle. An aluminium foil vapour barrier, roof and opening side window also help regulate the temperature and moisture content inside.
– 40L DC Fridge
– 5Kw Deisel Heater
– 25L water tank with 12V pump and 25L grey water tank, all plumbed into a large stainless steel sink
– Built in 2 burner gas hob with hose and brass fittings (thought it best to let you decide which LPG system you would like based on usage and rental potential. I can recommend Calor Gas if you are likely to stay in the UK; CampinGaz is much more readily available in Europe but comes at a slightly higher price).
– 5 LED roof lights offer ample light but 3 separate switches allow you to easily control the ambiance
– 130AH Leisure Battery
– 100W MonoCrystaline Solar Panel and 30Amp Renogy Wanderer charge controller
– Victron Smart charger and 240V Hook up allows you to charge your leisure battery and use 240V appliances simultaneously
– Volt Sense replay also means you will be charging whenever the vehicle is running
– Voltage display to keep track of your usage and protect the life span of your battery
– 2 x isolator switches allow you to turn off the leisure battery and Solar to help protect and increase the life span of your system
– 4 x 3 pin 13amp plug sockets
– 4 x USB sockets
– 1 x 12V Cigarette lighter socket
– Carbon Monoxide Detecter/Alarm
– Ample storage and ample space for the addition of a small camping toilet which can be fitted on request.
Please enjoy the tour and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or queries you might have.
About me: Thank you for taking the time to look at my Sprinter conversion. I strive to design and build unique campers that utilise every inch of space in a stylish and contemporary way. I have a passion for trying to maximise the space to provide not only a comfortable and homely living space but also one that is extremely functional. Up-cycling is a strong ethos of mine and wherever possible I source reclaimed timber and other materials to maintain sustainability within the industry.
Bespoke and custom fit outs will be available on request so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have a dream camper that needs to go from your head to the highway!
We like the style means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.