Mercedes Sprinter 313 BLUETEC 4X4 MWB
Mercedes Sprinter 313 BLUETEC 4X4
Medium wheel base
MOT November 2022 – next MOT due in November 2023
Engine has only done 28,000 miles so very good condition
Bodywork in very good condition very few blemishes
1 previous owner, used as minibus for the elderly and did very little milage
Large King Size bed, suitable for 2 people. Bed length is the width of the van.
After starting life as modest Mercedes mini-bus for the elderly, Vanny Morrison has now been transformed and lovingly converted into a 1-of-a-kind, Instagram-ready campervan. Morrison has been meticulously designed from the ground up by designers Frank and Pennie. It has been a labour of labour of love over the last few years, investing countless hours on the van ourselves, however, our vision has mostly been brought to life through the hard work of skilled carpenters and tradesmen. No expense has been spared bringing our vision to life, from the handcrafted kitchen by a local carpenter, the oak flooring and surfaces to the handmade cushions – only the best materials and brands have been used throughout.
Sadly though, now the conversion is coming to an end, we had made the very difficult decision to sell. Since buying the van a few years ago, our lives have changed dramatically and we can no longer realistically get out on the open road as much as Morrison deserves. We could quite literally count on one hand how many times we’ve been away in the van since it’s been in a state to do so, so regretfully, Morrison is looking for a new home.
With only 28,000 miles on the clock, Morrison’s life has only really just begun….
We have listed below the spec of the van, but please do get in contact if you have any more questions., need more photos or perhaps even a video tour. Let us know!
• 4×4 – forget getting stuck in a muddy field – go off the beaten track with this truly off grid camper!
• Quality insulation used throughout the entire van
• High-end handmade bespoke luxury cushions using high-quality fabric and memory foam
• Super King Size bed – put together in less than 2 minutes using the table and cushions
• Reclaimed vintage oak used throughout for the flooring, surfaces, table and window frames
• Wooden cladded on the walls and roof
• High quality Farrow and Ball white paint used throughout
• Modern £600 sound system head-unit fitted with Apple car play
• Reverse camera
• Only 28,000 miles on the clock
• Vintage copper kitchen sink
• Bespoke kitchen cabinets handcrafted by skilled local carpenter
• Fold up/down oak kitchen surface area – adding a significant amount of surface space to the kitchen
• Propex gas heater and thermostat professional installed by Propex – gas supplied to gas hobs. No gas certificate as far as I’m aware but it was professionally installed by Propex which I can prove
• Gas tank installed under the van and filled from the outside of the van (similar to petrol)
• 2x Dual AGM Leisure battery giving a whopping 260 amp hours
• Victron Bluetooth solar charge controller
• 4 x Touch on/off LED lights on the ceiling
• 6x LED lights under overhead cupboards
• Large wardrobe with 3x shelves and coat hangar
• Under bench-seating storage
• Oak table (with nautical Lagun hinge)
• Seating area for 6 people (that converts into bed using table)
• Small garage earlier from the rear with folding door which doubles up as a table
• Tinted windows
• 2x MaxxAir MaxxFan Deluxe roof fans
• 100w solar panel – suitable to live off grid for days
• Water tank system under sink with Whale pump
• LEC full-size 12v fridge, runs off solar
• Electric main hook up for when at campsite
• Mains plug for non 12v appliances
• Inverter with plug
• Split charger
• Tow bar
• Thule bike rack that clips onto tow bar
• External shower
• Full MOT – not due end of December 2023
We like the style means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.