Iveco 7.5T Motorhome
7.5T motor home
Completely renovation, beautiful truck for living or a race truck for bikes.
Full off gride living, solar power with 2 x seperate leisure batteries or simpley hook up to power.
She runs perfectly, we’ve travelled round Europe for the last year with no issues at all.
1 double bed – always made up
1 single bed, always made up
2 bunk beds in the cab
1 foldaway double bed
– fully fitted kitchen
– new electrics (ED lights throughout)
– fully fitted shower room/toliet
– oven, fridge, hot water, on board water tanks, gas powered heater
– huge garage (this was a race truck for bikes and could be again)
– huge 8m awning/canopay
– cladded with reclaimed wood throughout
– comfy sofas and TV (with aerial)
– black out blinds thoughout
– loads of storage space
– 340K Km
– 5.8L diesal reconditioned engine
– 3 seats in the cab
– reversing camera
– Sony headset & Focal speakers
– 7.5T so standard C1 licence is all thats required (included for those who passed before 1997)
I’m happy to share more photos and do a video call to explain and show you around.
Loads more, its hard to list everything but this has been home for a year, we love it, its sad to say good by but our travels have come to an end, its someone elses turn to be her custodians.
1 double bed – always made
1 kids single bed – always made
2 cabin bunk beds in the cab
1 double foldable bed
We gutted everything last summer and did a full refit – with the help of a professional carpenter and campervan expert.
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
We like the style means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.