Volkswagen VW Transporter T30 130 TDI LWB
Volkswagen Transporter T30 130 TDI LWB
– Registered: 28/07/2004
– Engine: 2.5L Diesel
– Gearbox: 6-speed Manual
– Mileage: 98,420 miles (24/04/23)
– MOT until: 13/12/2023
– 2 working keys
Taken her on many holidays and long drives. Drives great, reliable and comfortable!
Mechanical work completed:
– Brake pipes and fluid replaced – December 22
– Exhaust system replaced – November 22
– Full service (oil and filters replaced) – November 22
– Lower suspension arms and anti-roll bar bushes replaced – Nearside 2021/Offside 2022
– New tow bar and electrics installed – June 21 (used for bike rack)
Miscellaneous work completed:
– Headlight restoration – April 23
– Pioneer SPH-DA130DAB multimedia unit installed
– Upgraded to T5.1 gloss black wing mirrors
– Upgraded to crystal clear rear lights and dynamic side repeaters
– Vanstyle sports sidebars fitted
– Black roof rails and bars fitted
– Black Campervan/Volkswagen decals with gloss black details all round (badges, etc.)
1x Custom-built double pull-out bed (4ft x 6.3ft)
STUNNING BESPOKE CONVERSION
– Fully insulated (walls, ceiling & floor)
– Custom-built wooden units and L-shaped sofa (converts to small double bed)
– Rayne Automotive full electrical wiring conversion kit (12v, 240v, LED downlights)
– Thetford Ignition Topline 922 2 Burner Hob
– Dometic CRX50 Fridge 12volt 24v Compressor Refrigerator
– Sink with tap and water pump
– Quality vinyl flooring
– Blackout curtains
– Ample cupboard storage and under bed storage
– Larder and fold down table
– Sliding windows for ventilation when cooking
Our lovely Betsy is great for adventures, is easy to drive and is a super cosy space for the perfect getaway. She is our much loved campervan and we will be sad to see her go, but hoping to find someone who will enjoy her as much we have. As a campervan at the age of 19, she is in good condition, but does have a few dinks on the rear doors from the previous owner (see pictures). The brake warning light is also illuminated, but we had all discs and pads replaced in 2019 (only done 7k miles since) and last year the pipes/fluid replaced.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Aidan and Emily
Open to sensible offers 😊
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
We like the style means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.