Fiat Ducato L1H1 30 Multijet (Professional)
High spec, luxury conversion. Perfect for those who would like a fixed double bed and all the features of a large van, but also easy to drive (including on narrow roads) and to fit into a normal parking space.
OFF GRID: Solar power, porta porti toilet and outdoor shower.
ADVENTURE GEAR READY: Heaps of storage, garage space and roof rack.
INDOOR & OUTDOOR COOKING: Professionally fitted gas set up uniquely allows for easy, safe cooking inside and outside.
ALL YEAR ROUND: Good quality diesel heater.
ROAD READY: low mileage, new brakes, cam belt, MOT and service.
This conversion is by New Nomads (@_newnomads). Please get in touch via Quirkys or Instagram if you have any questions or would like any further information. In person and video viewings available.
Very desirable silver Fiat Ducato L1H1 2016
Professional version (highest spec)
12 months MOT
Last serviced October 2021
Part service history
Cam belt and water pump changed October 2021
Brake pads and discs (back & front) replaced summer 2021
New starter battery fitted October 2021
Bluetooth, USB, AUX, DAB in cab
3 seat belted seats in cab
Small double (185x122cm) fixed bed with quality reflex foam mattress
1 convertible small single bed for an extra person and/or for comfortable lounging
– Rhino roof rails for transporting sports equipment, roof box etc
– Maxx Air Max Fan Deluxe (roof vent and fan)
– 1 opening side window & 1 fixed side window with Van-x premium black out curtains
– Electric system signed off
– 1 x Renogy 175W solar panel and MPPT solar charger
– 120 Amp AGM leisure battery with bluetooth battery monitor to check status on smart phone
– Voltage sensitive relay (VSR) (charges the leisure battery while you drive)
– 6 x warm spotlights
– 2 x flexible reading lights
– 2 x swivel spotlights in garage
– 6 x USB charging ports
Walls, ceiling and floor
– Fully insulated using celotex, recycled plastic bottle insulation and reflective thermo liner (acting as vapour barrier)
– Walls and ceilings carpeted and clad
– Howdens laminate flooring
– Lots of storage in cabinets and seats
– Full size sink with removable chopping board
– Tap and 12v electric pump
– Dometic CRE50 50l compressor fridge freezer
– 2 x 20l tanks (fresh and grey)
– Beautiful solid oak worktop protected with Osmo oil and sealant
– Cadac 2 Cook Pro Delux stove
– Slide out solid oak table (heavy duty runners)
– Hooks and doormat for coats and shoes
– Thetford Porta Potti toilet
– Professionally fitted Autoterm/Planar diesel heater with thermostat, timer and 24 month warranty
– Fitted and certified by a gas professional
– Gas locker for 4.5kg gas tank with drop down vent (gas tank and gas not supplied)
– Copper piping throughout
– 2 bbq gas points for safe and versatile gas use – 1 on the kitchen cabinets for cooking inside the kitchen and outside the side door, 1 at the back for connecting the shower and for cooking at the back if preferred
Shower and garage
– Camplux outdoor heated gas shower
– Twin barn doors covered with water resistant fabric (top) and waterproofed cladding (bottom)
– Large garage space for storage with non-slip rubber matting
Bespoke art work
– Laser & Grain bespoke mountain laser cut fitting (fridge surround)
– Salted Swell sea-inspired resin art (back of bed)
– Gas and electrics signed off
– Carbon monoxide detector
– Fire extinguisher
'We like the style' means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.