CITROEN RELAY 35 L3H2 ENTERPRISE BHDI S/S 71 PLATE
New Van details :
ON MOTORWAY 42 MILES/gallon
• Manual Gearbox with the economical diesel engine
• Euro 6 emissions regulations, meeting the latest standards required to enter low emissions zones.
• Touch Screen Satellite Navigation for UK and Europe with audio pack.
• Integrated Alarm system.
• Lock Shields
• Tracker which can be transferred
• Cruise Control with programmable speed limiter.
• DAB digital radio with Bluetooth and USB socket.
• Air conditioning.
• Bluetooth phone connectivity.
• 12 and 240 Volt Lighting.
• Electric Pack including Wing Mirrors and Electric Windows.
• Tinted Windows all round and rear parking sensors.
• ESP (including ASR Traction control)
• Borget black alloy wheels
Fitted double with memory foam mattress
Can add third berth
42 MILES/GALLON ON MOTORWAY
FULLY OFF GRID
Price advertised includes discount
Price includes VAT, invoice provided
This beautiful conversion is an absolute bargain!! The van prices, both new and second hand prices are increasing at an eye watering rate, by early next year, this same conversion will be well over £60k…..
This Citroen Relay EPRISE 35-L3H2 Camper Van is now freshly completed and is now available for you’re year round adventures. Our campers are perfect for those who want to pursue sporting activities: huge amounts of storage with an option to fit a roof rack, warm, comfortable and very well built with plenty of payload
With 3,600 miles only, this fantastic Metallic Grey Camper Van Conversion has been lovingly handcrafted by our In house time served professional’s giving you the Scandi-Chic style look and guaranteed to turn heads where ever you go and of course approved by Quirky Campers and as seen in all the main editorials.
Citroen 3yr/100k warranty(from registration date) and 12 months on the habitation area from time of collection.
Only the finest components are used including the solid wood internals to the galvanised bodywork components.
This Citroen Relay van is compact but also benefitting for being the widest on the market allowing a sideways bed, the interior height is 6’2” also giving you plenty of room to walk around.
This is a fully off-grid van, everything works really well and the space inside is amazing. Its so warm and snug and very romantic
We insulate throughout, back doors can be noisy when driving and very drafty and cold! Because we insulate the back our campers our warm and snug and your bedding won’t get soaking wet when you open rear doors!!
Our campers are clean scandi chic, they can either be left like this or you can add your own stamp to the design. Our camper Maria sold to a couple now on rental on Quirky Campers
New Camper Fully Off Grid Details:
• Fiamma F80S awning and storms straps.
• Maxxair 12v MaxxFan Delux remote control tinted roof vent with fan
• 10 litre Bobil Vans off grid hot water tank, 230v or heated from diesel heater
• Fiamma 70 litre water tank.
• Shurflo water pump.
• 5kw Diesel cab heater with separate fuel tank and remote control.
• LED touch control lights.
• Thetford integrated double gas hob
• Three way Dometic fridge giving you a capacity of 70 litres (inc 5 litres freezer)
• 2 x 6kg gas cylinders and gas locker.
• 8 x bottle 230v wine chiller.
• Premium oak worktops.
• Natural oak floor.
• Pine panelled throughout and treated with tinted Osmo oil.
• Trioso space blanket in floor.
• 25mm “Kingspan” insulation in walls and ceiling which creates fantastic insulation.
• Double bed with 15cm memory foam mattress with huge amount of storage underneath can add 3rd berth
• Seating with removable table.
• Large stainless steel sink and tap
Magnetic knife rack
• Black out insulated blinds for rear windows and Maxxair, anthracite grey by Wanderbug
Insulated windscreen and side windows cover
• Off grid PV logic 150w solar panel on roof, with MPPT charge controller and control panel
• Fitted full size kitchen with slow close dark grey doors.
• Three large storage drawers under bed with quality boat locks, soft close
• USB charger points 240v and 12v.
• 240v hook-up.
• 120 AH internal battery with double terminals
• large utilities area and storage at rear.
• 23 litre grey water tank.
• Ample storage in rear doors
• Coat hanger facility in rear section.
• 240v sockets
• Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
• Carbon Monoxide monitor.
• Porta potti will fit underneath inside seating
• Rear hot water shower and porta potti with Fiamma rear door awning and skirt
• Step provided
• Option to fit roof rack and ladder (extra cost)
• Tare Weight 2800kg
• Gas safety check and habitation check will be provided as needed.
• 12 MONTH WARRANTY ON HABITATION AREA
• Citroen 3 year warranty from first registration date
The Ultimate Campervans for Sporting and Outdoor Activities
Our campervans are created for sportspeople in mind, we have carefully considered what is important for every type of pursuit. We believe that warmth, comfort and space is paramount and campers which are fully off grid for when you are in a muddy field somewhere.
Whether it be canoeing, paddle-boarding, kayaking, walking, dog walking, running, fell running, triathlons, cycling, rock climbing, diving, motor-cross, enduro or any other outdoor sporting activities, or just getting away from the pressures and stress of life, our campers offer space, warmth and comfort.
We can make additions to our campers for all your needs: two bikes with the wheels unclipped can fit in the garage area or the option of a bike rack, roof bars and a ladder can be added for a canoe or kayak, we can add storage for climbing ropes and the shower in the rear is great for cleaning off muddy dogs and boots. There is also plenty of drying space in the garage area with lots of hooks and underneath the awning. We could also make modifications to store any other sort of equipment such as diving equipment.
Then at the end of the day the campers have a diesel heater which heats the camper in minutes, a large 80 litre fridge, which can store a week’s food and can run on 12v, 230v and gas (two 6kg cylinders), this allows the fridge to run even if there are days without sun on the solar panels. The memory foam double bed is so comfortable giving you warm snug nights sleep.
There is plenty of storage for BBQs and firepits etc and a rear door awning if this needs protecting or if you want to have a lovely hot shower, the water heater runs on the diesel heater so hot water is available off grid too
If the weather is rather less than perfect there is plenty of cooking space in the campers and a removable dining table and lets not forget the wine/drinks fridge (230v)
Our campers are perfect for all your needs
07949 718264/07776 496856
Jennie and Clive Jones.
We like the style means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.