Citroen Relay 35 Heavy L4H2 HDI 2.2L Diesel
Fuel Type – Diesel
Number of Gears – 6 speed
Full Service History
Due it’s next MOT on 18 Nov 2021
Cab is well maintained, clean with no damage to seats.
Engine runs great, recently installed NEW gearbox, clutch and brake pads!
All tyres replaced 6 months ago!
Body work in good condition, normal wear and tear from previous owner
Rear parking camera
Stereo with steering wheel controls.
Fixed full double bed with 12cm high density foam mattress with removable washable covers. The fixed bed allows for hassle free sleeping, not having to make-up and pull-down the bed each day is a dream.
The dining area can be quickly converted into a 165cm long bench seat/ bed with removable cushions to cover the full length. This would make a comfortable bed for a child or small adult.
We cannot fault this van after having spent 10 consecutive months of full-time vanlife in all 4 seasons across the UK and EU. It will break our hearts to say goodbye!
The company who converted this beautiful panel van has been awarded with the Quirky Campers’ approved and trusted converters badge!
This van has been professionally hand-made just over one year ago by experienced and qualified tradesman. This means you can rest easy with the knowledge that regulation-standard techniques and materials were used to craft this conversion by SSL Conversions.
KITCHEN, LIVING & BEDROOM AREA
– This van may look “discrete” on the outside, but the beautiful Scandinavian-style interior instantly welcomes you as you step into the van. The extra large kitchen is equipped with a combined Dometic 2 ring gas hob with stainless steel sink, adjustable tap and glass cover. The solid beechwood worktop includes an additional hinged section at the end to fully maximise prep space!
– The 66L freshwater tank (with an external water-filling port) is installed internally under the bed to prevent a frozen water supply in winter conditions. In addition to this, there is an extra 40L portable fresh water container secured into the under-bed storage to serve as a backup supply of water for those long off grid adventures. A 66L grey water tank is underslung to collect your wastewater.
– A very large 80L Dometic fridge/freezer is fitted beneath the kitchen worktop and runs through the 12V battery bank to ensure a continuous power supply.
– The cozy dining area features a solid beech island table which can be removed and placed between the fixed seats to create a 165cm long bench/bed.
– We love the fixed double bed (mattress included) which eliminates the need to make-up and take-down your bedding every morning and evening! The bed is positioned widthways in the back of the van with a built-out length of 191cm in order to fit two tall adults.
– Under mattress ventilation mesh.
– The shower space is a 70cm x 75cm cubicle lined with water-proof material and an air vent above. The water drains straight into the underslung greywater tank. We use a portable 12V shower (included in sale) with a submersible water pump so we have the option of indoor or outdoor showers and full control over how much water we use!
– A handy foldable towel rack is situated on the inside shower wall. Which can be folded down whilst showering, and easily brought back up to provide great hanging space for towels and wetsuits. There is also a spacious toiletries compartment hung on the shower wall for convenience.
– The Thetford Porta Potti 145 is stored in here when the shower is not in use so the cubicle can double as a more private toilet space too.
– There are 4 sturdy, overhead storage cabinets in total; two over the foot of the bed for clothes, one over the kitchen worktop (with a mirror) and one in the living space. A discrete hanging rack has also been fitted to the cupboard at the back of the van with clothes protector sleeves included for wrinkle-free clothes storage.
– Under the kitchen worktop, there are two very spacious cupboards for cooking utensils, pots/pans, cutlery, and cleaning products. Over the kitchen worktop, there are 3 good-sized spice racks as well as a wire mesh hanging fruit basket.
– Two large storage areas under the bench seats allow easy access to food/personal items at any time.
– The HUGE “garage” under the bed has been built extra tall in order to fit bikes and activity gear underneath. It is fitted with multiple anchor points for bungee straps to keep your items stationary while you’re on the move.
– A BONUS secret storage (shhh) compartment is hidden within the build and is large enough to hold multiple laptops, jewelry, passports, and other precious items.
– There is enough storage space throughout the van that you can easily pack for all four seasons and still have room left over.
WINDOWS & LIGHTING
– 2 x Fiama roof vents with flyscreens – over kitchen vent also has blower/extractor fan function
– 1 x large, tinted window on sliding door
– 1 x Sietz window at head of bed to allow gentle air flow while sleeping and provide some awesome sunrise views
– 6 x LED downlights throughout the interior with touch-sensitive dimming control and separate switch for bathroom light
– 1 x high quality 320w solar panel
– 3 x 115Ah batteries (Batteries can be charged in 3 ways; via solar, split-relay, or mains power plug-in)
– MPPT Solar charge controller
– Sterling Power Pro Charge Ultra And Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger
– MT50 Remote batter monitor
– 1 x Novopal 2000w Pure Sine Wave Inverter with remote control panel
– 1 x Victron Smart Battery Protect
– Control panel including: switches for lights, water pump, heater, and fans; Also has 2 x USB ports and 12V outlet.
– 2 x power sockets – 1 x connected to 2000w inverter and 1 x for when connected to mains power
– The Van has 3 x layers of insulation ensuring comfort all year-round: moisture-resistant double foil aluminium bubble insulation, Rockwool insulator/sound-deadening layer, topped with either pine cladding or high-quality camper carpet.
– Diesel parking heater (fed directly from fuel tank, set to leave 15L of fuel in the tank) with remote control and dual timer
– 1 x MaxxAir fan over bed with removable remote
– Optional removable flyscreen for sliding door to allow maximal airflow with an alfresco feel.
– Refillable SafeFill 7.5 kg bottle (full) housed in gas locker in garage (includes full EU brass adaptor set)
– Smoke and carbon monoxide detector alarms
– Fire extinguisher
– Central locking
– Secondary locks on all doors
– Steering wheel lock
– This is a very unique feature which we have yet to see on any other van! We have made it possible for 2 removable water tight eye bolts (included) to be attached to the outside rear of the van, allowing for 2 hammocks to hang between the van and a tree. Since our eye bolts are installed on the outside of the van, we never have a problem with bugs getting inside! You know you’re living the true vanlife when you’re soaking up the views in your van hammock with a cold beer!
EXTRAS INCLUDED IN SALE
– PortaPotti chemicals
– 3 x plastic storage boxes
– 2 x foldable camp chairs
– Foldable camp table
– Envelope fire pit
– Expandable 15m Hozelock hose with multiple adaptors
– 20m electrical cable with reel
– Snow shovel
– Snow chains for tires
– EU driving kit
– Bungee cords
– UK and EU electrical adapters
– Electric drill
– Miscellaneous tools
– Omnia oven
– Windscreen ice scraper
– Free carton of beer 😮
AND LOADS MORE
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
We like the style means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Finance options are available through our partner, Pegasus Finance. The UK’s leading specialist broker in the leisure finance industry.