Pebble is super cool top spec campervan with a sleek design vibe that exudes cool, classy and modern. Pebble is the perfect self-contained camper for two; with a fixed rear faff-free double bed, an internal shower room and fully equipped kitchen. She is also powered by solar for off-grid wild camping adventures.
She has a really large garage area under the bed which is perfect for bikes, boards, wellies and rucksacks; whether you’re hitting the hiking trails of the Cotswolds or heading to a beach side set up or a mountain park up, you will be able to comfortably pack up all your kit.
Pebble absolutely has all the home comforts you will want on a couple’s campervan holiday. Super-efficient diesel heating will keep you warm all year round so Pebble is absolutely an all-season van! Easy to drive and super secure with 360 degree CCTV, this beautiful Cheltenham campervan is guaranteed to put a smile on your face when you hit the road!
• Double Bed along length. (Great for the 6ft+ gang!)
• 2 burner hob – Refillable Gas Bottle
• Big under counter fridge
• Huge Rainfall shower
• Loads of storage
• Diesel Heater
• Projector (can be run from a PD power bank), up to 120″ on the side of the van or a 40″ screen at the foot of the bed. (not cheap crap – was £700 new)
• 360 degree CCTV (can view on TV)
• Large Garage Area
• 600w solar
• 220Ah AGM Battery
• 2000W 240v inverter
• Split charge (although I think it needs fixing)
• Instant hot water boiler with gas safe certificate
• MaxxAir fan
• 200L water tank (dont fill all the way unless parked up for a while)
• 80L Waste water
• Thetford Electric Flush Toilet
• 240v sockets with USB ports
Pebble is the perfect self-contained camper for two; with a fixed rear faff-free double bed.
We like the style means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.