Vauxhall Mavono L2H2
– 2L Vauxhall Movano H2L2
– Reversing Sensors
– Slamlock on back doors with additional security bolt
– Security bolt on sliding side door
– MOT Jan 2023
Van is comfortable to drive and runs smoothly, with an eco run mode the van gets good mileage.6 speed gear box. Full service history, last service was January 2021. There are few minor scratches around the van but nothing you wouldn’t expect on a van of this age. It’s a great vehicle as a whole and is actually quite fun to drive.
The bed pulls out to form a double (130 x 180cm) and the cushions are made from 5″ foam including a 2″ memory foam layer for extra comfort.
This van has been designed with both style and function in mind, offering a modern kitchen & dining space without comprising on the storage. With clever design features that makes life on the go easy. The set up allows for the flexibility of being comfortable ‘off-grid’ as well as being able to connect to ‘shore power’ to suit all types of adventure. With a large cupboard accessible from both inside or outside for the possible addition of a toilet, there is also a large ‘garage’ space.
– 12v 160AH Leoch Adventuer AGM battery
– 175W Solar panel with Victron Smartsolar (bluetooth compatible) MPPT charge controller
– Victron Orion Smart DC-DC charger
– Flush mounted ‘shore power’ connection with 240v double socket (10m hook up cable supplied)
– Dometic CRE65 Coolmatic compresser (57 Litre) fridge with freezer compartment
– Thetford Ignition Topline 922 double burner hob
– 5W Diesel heater with 10litre diesel tank
– 40 litre fresh water (split between two 20 litre tanks for ease of refill) connected to a Shurflo pump and Fiammo accumilator
– 20 litre grey water tank
– Campingaz 907 Butane gas cylinder (This typically last us 6/7 weeks)
– Belfast sink
– Solid Ash wood countertops & table
– Butchers block style solid Ash fold down table with storage behind
– Pull out water and gas drawer for easy replenishment
– Easy wipe, anti-slip wood effect vinyl flooring
– 6 x dimmable LED ceiling spots
– LED kitchen strip lighting
– Cushions create a double bed (180 x 130cm) made with 5″ foam which includes 2″ of memory foam
– Stylish grey cabinetary with copper handles
– Copper pipe detailing
– Ample storage
– Wrap around high level shelving for those extra bits and bobs
– Porthole windows with copper detailing
– Black out blinds on elegant copper runners
– Shoe storage
– Laundry cupboard
– Bedding cupboard
Please contact us for any information or if you have any questions 🙂
'We like the style' means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.