Mercedes Sprinter LWB
– LWB Mercedes Sprinter 2016/17 Camper, 69k miles
– EUR6 ULEZ Compliant
– 6 Gears
– Air conditioning
– Radio with Bluetooth phone connectivity
– Reversing camera
– MOT renewal is booked in for November (before the sale)
– Slam locks on the doors for extra security
– 2 swivel cab seats: Single passenger seat & drivers seat
– Ex-DHL van with a few cosmetic dinks
– Manual, Diesel, Right hand drive
– Both Mph & Km/h views which is very handy for Europe travel
– Standard Cigarette lighter, cup holders. Also a 12v drivers usb port
– Multifunctional steering wheel with speed limiter
– Two sets of keys which have recently had the batteries changed
– Brand new £350 Bosch AGM Battery has just been put in
REDUCED FOR SALE EARLY 2024 – Brand New 2023 conversion by The Camper Way with a unique raised convertible bed design, allowing for a modular living space with generous garage. Everything has been hand crafted by Jamie and his team on our request and to a high spec and professional standard. There’s no shop bought kitchen cabinets, it’s all bespoke simply beautiful carpentry also built with working 9-5 jobs in mind!
Lets introduce you to our van:
For the walls and ceiling we chose a white painted cladding for a light, airy and open feel which when contrasted against the Oak flooring and kitchen countertops gives a feeling of style & luxury. For the soft furnishings we chose sand/beige carpeted panels and got handmade 5 inch sofa cushions that also form the bed. The neutral colours allow for you to add your own style and put your own personal twist on it. The van feels like a small house or apartment when inside due to the oven, heating system, oak style flooring and separate toilet. You’ll find matching solid oak countertops, table and workspace inside the van, which is not only stunning but practical. All the cabinets are painted white with matching black handles to give a sleek finish. Although this van is very modern a few finishing touches gave us a nod to the cottage feeling, the barn doors under the sink, rounded door handles and cladding make us feel as though we’re inside a modern cabin in the woods. The exterior modifications added for practically add that little bit extra. External lights either side of the van mean you can light up off-grid parkups or turn them on for an evening with friends. Take the party inside to a warm, cosy interior with black out blinds, insulating curtain and comfy seats, perfect for hosting like-minded friends. This van was built for an adventure of a lifetime, it has taken us to Norway and back, where are you going to take it?
Infrastructure – This was one of our main focuses and where we spent our money. This is our full time home and we rely on good infrastructure. We needed good enough electrics to run two 9-5 office jobs (laptops, Starlink, monitors, phones etc.) and wanted good enough heating to visit the Artic circle in Norway!
– 70L Underslung fresh water tank with pipes lagged for winter and water sensor
– 30L Underslung grey waste tank for sink waste
– Truma 4e Boiler which supports hot air and hot water running off of gas, electrics or hybrid to keep you cosy, we were in -6 and were still toasty
– Standard Vapour Barrier and insulation in floor, walls and ceiling
– Underslung gas tank, certified by a gas engineer and gas sensor
– 2 x Renogy Li batteries
– 2000w Renogy inverter
– Huge 540w solar panel
– Victron SmartSolar MPPT controller
– Victron Orion-Tr Smart DC/DC charger
– Victron Blue Smart Charger for direct plugin
– 240v & 12v usb sockets spread all throughout the van
– 4 main spotlights, 2 under each kitchen overhead cabinets and 1 in the toilet
– 2 Carbon Monoxide alarms (one positioned by the Truma boiler)
– Floor is Luxury Vinyl Plank in Classic Oak
– Hidden built in box that screws down and acts as a safe
Kitchen – The kitchen is the heart of the home and the heart of our van. We have baked loafs, simmered curries and whipped up cakes all from the comfort of our van. This social space is practical and feels like your in a house kitchen with oven, grill, hob, large sink, filtered tap and lots of counter top space.
– Thetford triplex hob with oven and grill
– Black functional Sink large enough to fit all the dirty dishes
– Tap which is also hooked up to a three way Frizz Life water filter for drinking water so you don’t need to worry about where you fill up the underslung water tank.
– Shurflo Water pump
– Large Bin and Cleaning cupboard
– Overhead cabinets with spotlights underneath for mood lighting
– 85L isotherm cruise fridge – this fits enough food for 2 people for a week
– Pull out cutlery draw above the fridge
– Full floor to ceiling cupboard with pull out pantry and shelving in the top half
– 4 overhead cabinets with magnetic latches (used for plates, bowels…)
Shower & bathroom – The tale that vanlifers aren’t clean is not true in this van. We have a full shower room that’s easy to use. Alongside that the ROLDour gives us the privacy we needed to live fulltime in a van together. Feel the hot water splash over you while you know the freezing Norwegian fjords are just a stones throw away!
– Black shower head and mixer
– Simploo compostable toilet and pee bottle (fresh and new bottle)
– Black to match Extendable rail used as hanging space in the shower
– Extract vent and spotlight
– ROLDour bespoke retractable beige door
– Hot air vent going into the shower to be able to ‘hotbox’ it and dry off wet clothes
– Access panel on the back wall of the shower
Bedroom – We actually bought a double sized duvet and sheet for the van only to find that they we indeed too small! The bed is a nice queen size with standard length. Snuggle in the van for a cosy evening while you watch the raindrops falling down the large back windows – a perfect evening if you ask me.
– Huge queen size bed, which converts into a raised U-sofa seating area allowing for more garage space
– Two black reading lights either side with usb charging ports
– U-sofa with a Laguun swivel table
– Sleek Silver Sockets for charging laptops etc
– Large storage area in a hatch by the footwell of the sofa, also under the bench seats
– 4 large drawers for clothes
– Large storage hatch built into u-sofa floor – this fits all our bedding, screen monitor, extra food and shower supplies!
Office space – Due to full time 9-5 jobs on the road this was really important. Therefore we have 2 functional work spaces in the van.
– Driver seat swivels, which creates the main office area. A table top perfect for keyboard and mouse with the kitchen counter overflow used to mount a monitor
– Standing office space outside the barn doors
– U-sofa Laguun tabletop
Garage space – Adventure is the main reason we got this van. We’ve explored the fjords of Norway on our kayak and camped out in wild Scotland. This garage is big enough for all your gear for whatever adventures you have planned!
– Large garage space enough to fit loads of adventure gear (we fit kayaks, work out gear, camping equipment and more…)
– Top section shelved, with a drop down door allowing for an outdoor table
– Two full depth cargo areas useful for storing big umbrellas, chairs, fishing rods etc.
External & Other
– Outdoor shower both hot and cold water – perfect for the beach
– External lights both sides of the van
– Maxx air fan
– 5 windows: large side door with opening, 2 cassette windows with blackout blinds and bug screens, 2 large back door windows
– Lockbox under the van for the spare manual key
– Large Overhead cab storage
– Row of 8 useful hooks across the bulk head for the cab curtain, coats, towels etc…
– 5G compatible motorhome Wi-Fi antenna with 4g flex scan router, great boosted internet on a standard sim
We absolutely love our home, its go everything you could ever want or need on the road and unfortunately have to sell it due to changing jobs and having to downsize, it will be really hard to see it go but we hope it goes to an amazing owner who loves her as much as we do! With thousands of miles left to travel and see the world we hope she makes the new owners life’s as adventurous as ours.
The van is low mileage with it being just under 70k, the body does have a few scrapes and a couple larger bumps from its previous life but they’re purely cosmetic and adds to the character of this beauty. We have just had it freshly MOT’d in December so it has a full year ahead, after failing the original attempt due to the factory suspension we done a full upgrade worth £1.5k, although it was a big decision we think its a huge upgrade for the new owners! One of the things we’ve come to love is being parked up in a campsite surrounded by other washing machine campers with ours standing out, the character and charm is amazing.
We are currently based in Saffron Walden near Cambridge and we’re more than happy to arrange viewings for any time that suits you, we can also take a £500 non-refundable deposit to reserve it if you know she’s the one already! No other offers will be taken until you have seen the van. If you’ve got this far then thank you so much for reading, we hope you want her and love her as much as we do!!
Please get in touch with any questions you may have, we’re happy to help and will also consider any offers put through. Thanks!
Quirky loves this style means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Finance options are available through our partner, Pegasus Finance. The UK’s leading specialist broker in the leisure finance industry.