Mercedes Sprinter MWB
– 2.1 Litre 6-Gear Diesel
– Bluetooth radio, Cruise-control, Reversing camera.
– Super reliable and drives perfectly: >3 years ownership with no engine, transmission or suspension issues at all. (It has only needed new brake-pads in that time)
– Bodywork in great condition
– Professionally installed tow-bar
– MOT until June 2024
A unique mechanism allows a concealed double bed to pivot effortlessly down from the wall, supported by air powered suspension. Avoids having a sideways bed that you won’t be able to stretch out in! Converts your van into sleep mode in seconds with no faff whatsoever.
Sleep as well as you do at home on a Double Size memory foam sprung mattress that is 10.6 inches deep! At 4.5ft wide there is plenty of room for 2. Dimensions: (135x190x27)
Hi! Just before we get into the details let me say; this conversion has been total passion project and I am proud of how it has turned out. At every step I have opted for top-tier materials, fittings and appliances with a great attention to detail and a quality finish. The build is reliable, study and warm whilst being light weight – and designed to last decades. Having just completed the build I would love to travel her myself, but alas my circumstances have changed and I no longer have the time do that… so I look forward to finding her new owners and helping them begin their adventure. Ok, enough talk – the details!
– Effortless fold-down double bed
– Solid oak floor, kitchen top and table
– Huge fridge
– Loads of storage space
– 4 hob stove with vented Gas Locker
– Mains power and USB outlets
– All Victron Electronics (solar, inverter, AC charger, DC charger)
– Diesel heater (plumbed into fuel tank)
– Top-End Thule Omnistor Awning
– Dimmable reading lights
– Pressurised water system
– Easily removable toilet
– Roof hatch and window
– Black out curtains
– Discreet mains hookup exterior socket
– Insulated floor, walls, roof and doors
Electronics (under passenger seats):
– 230Ah Leisure battery capacity (2 x 115Ah Lead Acid) – *in real-world terms that 2-3days of power (fridge, lights, mains laptop and camera etc) WITHOUT ANY input! In summer the solar tends to completely take care of all electrical needs)
– 3 ways to charge leisure batteries (solar, mains, engine)
– Powerful Diesel heater (plumbed into fuel tank)
– Victron Bluetooth electronics management via app
– 200W Solar with Victron SmartSolar 20A MPPT
– 500W Victron Pure-Sinewave Inverter (fridge, stove ignition, laptops, cameras etc)
– 30A Victron DC/DC charger for engine alternator source
– 15A Victron BlueSmart AC/DC charger for mains hookup
– Inverter USB and 240V sockets
– Separate internal socket for high power items, coming from mains hook-up
– Separate kitchen and living area lighting
– Dimmable bed lights
– Solid oak worktop
– Ceramic tiled walls
– High-volume Hisense fridge for healthy meals on the road
– 4-point Hisense gas stove with electronic ignition
– Vented gas locker in rear, fits 4.5kg cylinder which lasts weeks
– 50 litre fresh water tank, 25 litre grey water tank
– Electrically powered water pump with accumulator
– 4 deep drawers for cooking utensils and crockery/cutlery
– overhead easy access kitchen storage
– under-counter coat hooks near to sliding door
– Large L-shaped sofa
– Fold down hand-made solid oak table with seating room for 4
– Door mounted backrest that holds onto rear cushion – makes switching to backdoor-open seating effortless
– 2 high-volume clothes drawers
– Overhead easy access clothes cupboards
– Concealed double bed folds down from wall, supported by air powered suspension.
– 10.5” deep memory foam mattress for a great nights sleep
– Large carpeted boot area for adventure gear
– Easily removable Dometic portable toilet (BRAND NEW) and door which allows larger items like surfboards or skis to be carried
– Top-of-the-range Thule Omnistor awning with securing accessories
FYI: Comes with: mains hookup cable and normal household socket adaptor, awning tiedowns and stakes/pegs, remote for diesel heater, 2 keys, mattress. Doesn’t come with: cooking utensils, cutlery, crockery, gas cylinder, bedding.
IMPORTANT BITS: A 10% returnable deposit will secure first refusal rights – please contact me if you would like to secure this ahead of coming to view the van. Please get in contact via WhatsApp with any questions you have, very happy to explain things more or chat about the van.
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
We like the style means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Finance options are available through our partner, Pegasus Finance. The UK’s leading specialist broker in the leisure finance industry.