Vauxhall Movano 3500 CDTI LWB
Price is negotiable and I’m eager to sell my beloved Vinny Van Gough Go. Great off grid rig. Endless solar power. Please contact me to set a time to see the van. Can drive to meet up. Thanks!
– 2464 cc
– 6 gears
– Right Hand Driver
– MOT until September 2024
– Last serviced at 105,000 miles (had a new radiator added and added new front brakes)
– Engine is in good order
– It has a few dents and scratches on the bodywork, as illustrated in the photos.
– New front tires, and rear tires have a lot of life left.
Best ways to contact us:
– Call: 07398040718
– Email: email@example.com
– Message me on instagram @with_zach
We bought this van in last summer to travel through Europe and Vinny Van Go Go has been an absolute wonder. We work online and needed something with a lot of solar power to keep everything charged. The van has 4 solar panels (400 watts) that has allowed us to stay off grid for weeks at a time and the ability to charge everything (two computers, two cell phones, external batteries, drone, speakers, etc…), cook with an electric stove, and keep the fan running non-stop. The best part… we haven’t been able to use up even one bar of the vans leisure batteries. So, this thing has a ton of opportunity for staying off grid.
We have been traveling primarily through Switzerland and the Dolomites and the van has been able to climb every road, make every turn (even some tricky extra tight turns), and we have been impressed that the size has not been a hindrance (even in cities and rural towns).
The van also comes with a plug in heater that the batteries can support!
One fixed double bed, that measures approx. 170cm x 140cm, so is not quite full size. We added in a bed extension (I am 6ft tall or 182cm) so that we could both sleep comfortable. If you are really tall your feet can hang off comfortably. The extension gives you a lot more flexibility with how you can sleep depending on how your van is slanted when you park. If you are shorter you can sleep comfortably on the fixed bed and don’t have to worry about the extension 🙂
The mattress is very comfortable too! We stayed in a couple airbnbs along the way and every time we exclaimed how much more comfortable our van’s bed is!
Our off-grid custom camper van with clean aesthetic tastes.
– fixed bed with ability to extend length
– two bench seats with bespoke cushions
– pull-out table for the bench
– pull-out fridge (looks small, but comparing it to vertical fridges I have used in the past… it actually has more space!)
– kitchen cupboards including wine rack
– Wood countertops
– curtains and blinds for all windows/door
– lots of storage options including above the cab, under the bench seats and the under-bed ‘garage’ area.
– Good quality mattress that has never been slept in that measures approx. 170cm x 140cm, so it is not quite full size with ability to extend for taller folks. Also, we slept in an airbnb 3 nights and every night, the moment we laid on the bed, we both exclaimed how much more comfortable the bed in this van is!
– stainless steel sink
– extendable hose tap.
– Cold water supply only. 2 x 16 litre water containers, one for fresh water and one for waste. These are very easy/lightweight to empty and top up.
– There is definitely space for a portable toilet if you wanted one.
Electrical set-up includes
Read the overview section to see what this setup can do!
– Intelligent Split Charge Relay
– 4 x Renogy 100w Monocrystalline Solar Panels (unlimited energy)
– 30A Wanderer Charge Controller
– 2 x 95Ah 800W AGM Leisure Batteries
– Electrical Wiring, Fuse Box etc. put together by Rayne Automotive
– Victron BMV712 Smart Battery Monitor
– 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave power inverter with two 230V UK sockets
– Extension cable with 3 UK sockets & 6 USB sockets (hidden in the wine rack)
– Maxxair Maxxfan Deluxe Roof Vent Fan with remote control
– Plug-in induction hob with 2 x 800W rings and 2m cable
– Dometic CDF-36 31 Litre Portable Compressor Fridge Freezer
– Plug-in heater
The contact details for this vehicle are no longer available because it has either sold or the listing has expired.
We like the style means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Finance options are available through our partner, Pegasus Finance. The UK’s leading specialist broker in the leisure finance industry.