Hello there and a happy new year!
We are now selling our gorgeous Mercedes Sprinter Van that we have converted using natural non-toxic materials where possible incl. the insulation, paint, flooring and bedding.
We have been working on and living in this beauty for the past 2.5 years and now that it is newly finished we are selling it with a heavy heart.
We have become a family of four and the van is absolutely better suited for singles, couples, or even a co-sleeping family of three.
Have a look at our Youtube channel and Instagram page for more progress and build details.
We have converted this light, bright and airy off-grid Campervan with our mental and physical health in mind as the No 1 priority including the following:
– Sheep Wool insulation (Black Mountain Insulation) throughout, incl. walls/doors, ceiling, and floor (see our Insulation video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFccE6mD_yU&t=88s)
– insulated bulkhead with insulated sliding divider to the cab
– Non-toxic paint (Earthborn)
– King size bed approx. 200x175cm (ft) (nighttime)
– U-shaped sofa with solid pine wood table and Lagun table leg (daytime)
– Sheep wool mattresses with hemp cover
– Natural non-toxic linoleum flooring (Forbo Marmoleum) throughout with wooden flooring on top where visible
– Pine cladded ceiling
– Plywood walls and storage throughout
– Lots of storage incl. wardrobe with coat rail
– 2 Bookshelves
– Gas struts for overhead cupboards
– Soft close drawers throughout
– Blackout windows x 4 (both sides and the back doors)
– Blackout thermal window blinds
– Hanging plant pots
– Solid pine wood desk
– Toilet room
– Solid Oak kitchen worktop
– Dometic Fridge (CRE 50)
– Dometic 2 burner hob with safety ignition
– Stainless steel sink + tray
– 25l fresh water tank
– 25 l grey water tank
– 12v Wale water pump
– Gas tank for cooker + gas locker box
– Dometic/Seitz Heki Skylight (400 x 400mm)
– MaxxAir Vent/Fan/Skylight
– 4 ceiling LED spotlights (3 in the main living area/kitchen, 1 in the toilet room)
– Planar Diesel Heater (2kw)
– Bifacial Solar panel (500 Watts max)
– 800 Watt Inverter (Victron Energy)
– Leisure batteries (2x 105ah)
– Battery to Battery Charger (Sterling ‘Pro Batt Ultra’)
– 12v meter
– USB sockets x 2
– 240v sockets
– Cruise Control
– Reverse Parking Camera
– Carbon Monoxide Detector
– Fire extinguisher
FUEL TYPE: Diesel
MOT until end of August 2021
– Cosmetic damage on driver side back panel from a lorry driving into us; no damage on the inside whatsoever (please see photos)
– Small hole in the fabric of the middle seat in the front from previous owner
'We like the style' means that Quirky Campers would approve it for hiring but you must still check that the gas, electrics and weight were done properly. For some tips on what to look out for read this. If the listing has no Gas Safe certificate, no unladen weight and no electrical sign-off please proceed with caution!
Please note: Quirky Campers do not inspect the listings for accuracy or check campervans in person. We have asked sellers to provide evidence of certificates and paperwork however you MUST check yourself that the information provided is present and correct. You will need to exercise the normal due diligence when buying any vehicle.
Mercedes Sprinter 2014 LWB
1 Kingsize Bed (175 x 200cm) that can be turned into a U-shaped seating area during the day.